How important is JJ to this team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post
    But what you said 2 posts earlier is that JJ is more important to this team than kyle lowry. You actually believe this?
    Yes. If you look at our team with and without JJ vs KL I would argue we could overcome KL being out more so than JJ. Yes KL is our team leader and works hard but KL is inefficient offensively and cannot guard some PGs. There is no one JJ cannot guard.

Comment

As starter JJ is shooting .333 as starter this year.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
        Yes. If you look at our team with and without JJ vs KL I would argue we could overcome KL being out more so than JJ. Yes KL is our team leader and works hard but KL is inefficient offensively and cannot guard some PGs. There is no one JJ cannot guard.
        Lol, you so cray, cray.

Comment

This thread is sort of hilarious.
          That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

lmao. I can't even believe I'm wasting my time on this one. James Johnson plays 20 minutes a night, 18 in his career. He averages single digit points. Kyle Lowry is one of the top 10 MVP candidates in the NBA. James Johnson is awesome I'm with you, but he's a ROLE PLAYER.

You seem like a very reactionary, emotional poster, considering your last thread start was bemoaning the collapse of the great Toronto Raptors. My friend, you should put the bong down a couple days, and when judging players, maybe look at a sample size larger than the MONTH OF FEBRUARY 2015
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

lmao. I can't even believe I'm wasting my time on this one. James Johnson plays 20 minutes a night, 18 in his career. He averages single digit points. Kyle Lowry is one of the top 10 MVP candidates in the NBA. James Johnson is awesome I'm with you, but he's a ROLE PLAYER.

You seem like a very reactionary, emotional poster, considering your last thread start was bemoaning the collapse of the great Toronto Raptors. My friend, you should put the bong down a couple days, and when judging players, maybe look at a sample size larger than the MONTH OF FEBRUARY 2015
              You should read the rules. You are not allowed to attack posters with whom you disagree. The point is to discuss different ideas --personal attacks are not to be tolerated.

Comment

JJ played for the Raptor and Kings, two dysfunctional organizations. He needed to wash out a bit but there ius no reason he couldn't be Tony Allen on the Raptors.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                  JJ played for the Raptor and Kings, two dysfunctional organizations. He needed to wash out a bit but there ius no reason he couldn't be Tony Allen on the Raptors.
                  His ability to get to the rim and score in almost any situation, and his court vision on offense puts him in a class above tony Allen (in current results).

To be honest, he is Lebron James lite, basically lebron without a shot.

Comment

You should read the rules. You are not allowed to attack posters with whom you disagree. The point is to discuss different ideas --personal attacks are not to be tolerated.
                    My apologies, I shouldn't have told you to put the bong down. I can be a little rudely sarcastic when I get too into a debate. At the end, were all raptors fans!
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Go Raps ^

Comment

Lol James Johnson is good. But he's a role player. And yes, role players are important, absolutely, but not more than your actual stars on the team.

Raptors didn't even have James Johnson last year and we were an extremely successful team without him. But remove Lowry from last year's team and we probably don't make the playoffs. Heck remove Lowry in November and December and the Raptors are not in 2nd place now, regardless of James Johnson.

Like the poster above said, you're narrowing your mind on Lowry's bad play of late paired to James Johnson's resurgence in the starting lineup and blowing things out of proportion lol

Comment

Working...
                        X