and JV is D and everything else

also Tross is 3 stroke
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
      Tbh Jefferson was hurting him

More than enough excuse for Casey to bench him
      I'm willing to bet Al got more points / boards when JV was sitting.

Comment

• Help Masai... please
        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
          Help Masai... please
          LEAVE Masai... please.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
            Me too. Honestly benching JV was Casey's worst decision tonight.
            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
              Look at the Hornet's defensive stats... tell me who's a stellar defender on that team? System > personnel
              Don't tell that to the Casey apologists
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                I like Thibs, but he's going to make the starters play massive minutes.

The Bulls roster has many injured players at the moment. Perhaps that is one reason why.
                He plays strongest player a lot. Bulls have never had the Raptors depth. He's a last mile coach.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                  Regardless, we lost this game because we have shitty offence, and because defensively our wings are fucking atrocious. Think Chuck Hayes would've been better on their ballhandlers.

Comment

• peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
                    Why, these players are not here to be friends.
                    If there's locker room issues after the deadline, Masai can't trade anyone who's causing issues..

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      No he wasn't. Jefferson was just doing his thing. He's the best post scorer in the game, and even some of his points came off JV having to help because his guards couldn't keep molasses in front of them.

No one else had more success against Jefferson. Going small didn't really help anything.
                      Lol YES HE WAS. As Leo said, at that point you have to force him to his left, JV never adjusted

Regardless, I'm certainly not suggesting that he should be benched for it
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Is it a coincidence the Raptors got killed in 2 quarters. And in those 2 quarters, JV didn't play a single minute.

But I bet you, Casey will say in the post game, that JV just wasn't doing a good enough job on Jefferson.

Comment

• Cody is hideous

Comment

If there's locker room issues after the deadline, Masai can't trade anyone who's causing issues..
                            well, he could fire the coach for not being able to keep them in check.

Comment

Look at the Hornet's defensive stats... tell me who's a stellar defender on that team? System > personnel
                              ummmmm the entire team.

name me a stellar defender on the raps other than JJ. smh
                              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                                Lol YES HE WAS. As Leo said, at that point you have to force him to his left, JV never adjusted

Regardless, I'm certainly not suggesting that he should be benched for it
                                no more so than against anyone else.

I suggest you watch Big Al if you want to see good offensive post play. He's probably the best we've got in the league right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X