Final 20 Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iblastoff wrote: View Post
    we make the playoffs once in 7 years and all of a sudden the regular season doesn't matter?
    Where's the improvement over last season? If we finish with 50 wins, is that telling us that James Johnson and Lou Eilliams are worth two entire wins while playing 45 MPG combined?!

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
      This season has been ridiculous. Its tough not knowing what to expect on any given night. Looking forward to seeing what Masai has up his sleeves this summer.
      IF he has anything up his sleeves.

Comment

I'm going to be overtly optimistic and go 13-7.

Comment

Mindlessness wrote: View Post
          Where's the improvement over last season? If we finish with 50 wins, is that telling us that James Johnson and Lou Eilliams are worth two entire wins while playing 45 MPG combined?!
          not at all, unless you think the raptors play in a bubble. other teams improve/get worse as well.

Comment

With Lowry settling back in we're clearly gonna have a 5 or 6 game winning streak in there somewhere. I say we go 14-6. To end with 52 wins

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
              not at all, unless you think the raptors play in a bubble. other teams improve/get worse as well.
              In general the strength of the schedule (average of all opponents win percentage) is around .500. So sure, the other teams do get worse and they do also improve, but the schedule's strength doesn't fluctuate wildly (i.e. go from .200 to .700) from year to year, so how come we're no better than last year, and arguably even worse?

For the record, last year's SOS was .489, and this year's is .500.

That's the difference between facing 40 win teams the entire season, vs. facing 41 win teams the entire season.

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                9 wins and 11 losses, putting us at 47-35. So much for best start in franchise history.
                I wonder where all those optimists are gonna be then? The ones who a month or 2 months ago were saying how they're not worried at all because the raps are on pace for x number of wins, and they already have such and such a record..... Bla bla bla. Everything in raptorland is amazing!!

Comment

@ Oklahoma City Thunder W

@ San Antonio Spurs W

Miami Heat W

Portland Trail Blazers W

@ Indiana Pacers W

Minnesota Timberwolves W

@ Chicago Bulls W

New York Knicks W

@ Detroit Pistons W

Chicago Bulls W

Los Angeles Lakers W

Houston Rockets W

@ Minnesota Timberwolves W

@ Brooklyn Nets W

Boston Celtics W

@ Charlotte Hornets W

@ Orlando Magic W

@ Miami Heat W

@ Boston Celtics W

Charlotte Hornets W
                  Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

^ Agree with all aside from the Lakers game. They playing well as of late.

Comment

Our season can be summed up as having a great camp coming out of the gate great. Integrating Lou and JJ then dd gets hurt do well until team burns out with kyle getting worn out ross starting to disappear. If we get 50 wins I will consider the season a success as long as we go into the playoffs playing good ball. Last year we feasted on some weaker teams at the end and the defence stuggled and we still took a team that was better than a 7 seed to 7 games. Remember the Nets started slow because of major health issues and finished strong. It all comes down to playing to potential which I do not see a first round exit if that happens.

Comment

I say we go 10-10

Comment

12-8, good for 50 wins
                          The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

Raps @ OKC - L
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I'm going with 8-12.

Going into the final week of the season, the 4th seed will be all but guaranteed. I could see Lowry, DeRozan, Amir, etc. getting some solid rest for those games. Wins could be scarce.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                                I'm going with 8-12.

Going into the final week of the season, the 4th seed will be all but guaranteed. I could see Lowry, DeRozan, Amir, etc. getting some solid rest for those games. Wins could be scarce.
                                Wins are already scarce
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X