No announcement yet.

Potential Coaching Candidates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very interesting to see how much of an impact Dean Smith has had on the game.

Comment

• I've got enough respect for Casey's coaching these playoffs that I feel bad even mentioning it, but my perennial top choice, Obradovic, just concluded his season with a finals loss in Euro-league play. I just want to see him come over to the NBA at some point, because I'm very curious about both his tactics and his personality hold up in the NBA.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
        Very interesting to see how much of an impact Dean Smith has had on the game.

I think this is part of the tree that if you go back far enough, it traces back to Naismith.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• There will no changes to the coach.

Case Closed

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
            I've got enough respect for Casey's coaching these playoffs that I feel bad even mentioning it, but my perennial top choice, Obradovic, just concluded his season with a finals loss in Euro-league play. I just want to see him come over to the NBA at some point, because I'm very curious about both his tactics and his personality hold up in the NBA.
            Like coach Messina I imagine his best move would be to come over as an asst. coach to start. The Raps could accomodate him there if they wanted to I suppose.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
              Like coach Messina I imagine his best move would be to come over as an asst. coach to start. The Raps could accomodate him there if they wanted to I suppose.
              Not sure, but I don't think Obradovic has any interest in being an assistant. Pretty sure that's why he hasn't come over as teams are still quite reluctant to give Euro coaches a heads coaching gig right away. Dude can definitely coach though.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• This thread is dead in the water. DC will be extended.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                  This thread is dead in the water. DC will be extended.
                  So we will never want to know about who's who in coaching candidates? Seems unlikely.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                    This thread is dead in the water. DC will be extended.
                    Yeah it's bittersweet actually performing in the playoffs because of this reason.

Comment

• Damn him and his winning ways.

Comment

• Dammit can Casey stop winning already....
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Close this thread now.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Ummmm....no
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              Close this thread now.
                              Somebody needs to turn on their tongue in cheek meter.

Comment

• Meh, so. We're stuck with him for another year or so, he's not an absolutely terrible coach, probably slightly below average.

Ah well.

Comment

Working...
                                X