X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They only let me to start my own group.. dafuq

Comment

I'm in.

This link worked for me: http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...brackets/games

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
        Didn't work for me. I've been the one starting them in previous years, don't know why it's more difficult this year to join.

Comment

Is it the same bracket as last year? So the people who did it last year can just rejoin?

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
            Didn't work for me. I've been the one starting them in previous years, don't know why it's more difficult this year to join.
            I was on last year as well and got in ok this. Cant retrace my steps...would just suggest starting @ the cbssports home page and then progressing thru to the ncaa brackets page. If you login with the same id you did last year it should direct u to the the same group (RR) and take it from there.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
              I was on last year as well and got in ok this. Cant retrace my steps...would just suggest starting @ the cbssports home page and then progressing thru to the ncaa brackets page. If you login with the same id you did last year it should direct u to the the same group (RR) and take it from there.
              Cool I was already technically signed up because I did it last year, probably why that link took me no where.

Comment

I created an account but there is no where to join a group/league ?

Comment

Day One wrote: View Post
                  I created an account but there is no where to join a group/league ?
                  Try going to the link in the op then signon (if not automatically signed on by the site). You should see some link to choose the group (Raptors Republic).

Comment

Fred hoiberg messed up my bracket considerably
                    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Who's done already? UAB just upset Fred "potential Casey replacement" Hoiberg's Iowa State already hahaha
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I had them losing to UCLA next round anyways... bah well, always next year to remain perfect!

Comment

And now Baylor lose to Georgia State hahaha
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

LOL Well there goes this Bracket .. I had Baylor going to the Final Four.

I had Iowa winning a few as well .. well that was fun! Haha I really didn't follow NCAA enough this year.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                              Who's done already? UAB just upset Fred "potential Casey replacement" Hoiberg's Iowa State already hahaha
                              Did you have Iowa going to the FINALS? Shit man .. that's rough. Haha

Comment

Hilarious that I could actually win this now.

Comment

Working...
                                X