No announcement yet.

Everything March Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate to say this: Coach K is a great coach!

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
      I hate to say this: Coach K is a great coach!
      Yup, look at him teaching his guy what to do here:

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        Duke always gets lots of calls, but that was just disgusting. A shameful way to end the tournament. Really disappointed because it was a really good game otherwise. First half was awesome.
        Duke outplayed Wisconsin down the stretch. They deserved to be champions.

Comment

Duke outplayed Wisconsin down the stretch. They deserved to be champions.
          No, they didn't.

A lot of phantom calls in the second half. At least 2 clear out of bounds calls that went to Duke that were wrong. These things are huge when deciding a close game.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            No, they didn't.

A lot of phantom calls in the second half. At least 2 clear out of bounds calls that went to Duke that were wrong. These things are huge when deciding a close game.
            Officiating was not perfect as always is the case, but it was fair. Duke was better last night.

Comment

Officiating was not perfect as always is the case, but it was fair. Duke was better last night.
              No, it wasn't fair. Multiple bad calls, all going in Duke's favor. Those aren't "oh well" cases either. Charge on Winslow (Dukan was clearly set) which would have sent him to the bench again. Calls on Koenig and Gasser when he had perfect position and hands straight up on several drives, resulting in early FT bonus. Two clear extra possessions that should have went to Wisconsin.

I'm not even a Wisconsin fan, just hated to see the refs screw that one up.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                I literally can't believe I managed to win that bracket after the way I started. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!
                Congrats!!! You certainly pulled that out coming from behind. Maybe the moon is still aligned...go buy a 649.

Comment

dude what game did you watch?
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I had 2 brackets going in.

One I was off (Zags winning it all).

This one, however, I was right.

CONGRATS TO DUKE AND ALL MY MONEY.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Fuck Duke. That ball was clearly off his finger.

Aside from that, Dekker missing every 3 and Jones hitting everything were what decided the game.
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                        dude what game did you watch?
                        The game in which Duke won the national championship. That's all that matters.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                          X