Everything March Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything March Madness

Didn't see a thread like this, so I made one. March Madness 2015 is HERE EVERYONE!!!

UAB has already beaten 3 seed Iowa State, and Notre Dame has pushed past Northeastern.
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Well I'm not allowed to watch 2015 March Madness cuz of my new years reoslutions, but I just checked results, I wonder how many brackets are still alive? can't be more than 10%

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
      Well I'm not allowed to watch 2015 March Madness cuz of my new years reoslutions, but I just checked results, I wonder how many brackets are still alive? can't be more than 10%
      You can break that resolution...no one needs to know...

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
        What kind of resolution was that?
        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
          What kind of resolution was that?
          It's a good one and I'm pretty sure there'll be no random brawls this March.

Comment

ANOTHER UPSET!!!!!

Georgia State were down 10 late against Baylor, but stormed back to win on this shot:

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
              ANOTHER UPSET!!!!!

Georgia State were down 10 late against Baylor, but stormed back to win on this shot:

Hah, send an ambulance to Acy's house!

Comment

ANOTHER UPSET!!!!!

Is that the coach that falls out of his chair when it drops? That's awesome. Haha

OH he's the one who injured his Achilles while celebrating their last win! That explains the chair ... he needs to chill ...

Comment

Second tourney win in school history, I think he has the right to go a little crazy

Comment

Well, my brackets are done. Back to watching NBA...

Comment

Second tourney win in school history, I think he has the right to go a little crazy
                      Oh totally, I just mean for his own health .. dude already ruptured his Achilles from celebrating, and now who knows what else from this fall. Haha

Comment

Damn, I hope VCU can pull through, but Ohio's pulling ahead...

Comment

Damn, I hope VCU can pull through, but Ohio's pulling ahead...
                          Doug Brooks won't miss from 3!
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

The player who hit the game winner is his son, R.J Hunter

Comment

Damn Russell got elbowed in the face

Comment

Working...
                              X