No announcement yet.

Game #71: Toronto Raptors 104 - Detroit Pistons 108

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *and this is why I said #FireCasey at the all star break...

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      Your on a back to back. You go for the win.
      This guy needs an award. STILL not fazed by this bullshit.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        Please MU please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

FORE CASEY!!
        Spelling mistake on the second last word 😊

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT. DeRozan is your BEST player. He's the ONLY player that showed up to play tonight, You had 20 secs to tie the fucking game and you went with Lou Williams long iso 3??? are u kiddine me???????????
            get aboard the firecasey train.
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT. DeRozan is your BEST player. He's the ONLY player that showed up to play tonight, You had 20 secs to tie the fucking game and you went with Lou Williams long iso 3??? are u kiddine me???????????
              Lou Williams wastes so much clock at the end before going all or nothing! Wtf was that plan? Shoot quick so we can foul or rebound if you miss! Disappointing! Aaaaaarghhh
              Don't hate me because I'm an optimist.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                Man this team is bad. How are we going to win a game in the playoffs with a dumbass coach and dumbass players? Someone please tell me
                The team is NOTTTTT BADDD

its the fucking COACH

CASEY is a dumbfux, HOW the fuck is he a coach?????????????????????

DeRozan is on FIRE. He's the ONLY player that showed up to play tonight
                You have 20 seconds to tie the fucking game and have one timeout remaining
                you let fucking Lou take a contested deep 3???
                KILL me now
                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                    *and this is why I said #FireCasey at the all star break...
                    im on board now. Fuck Casey
                    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

This is why I said to fire Casey last summer, and the summer before. He just does not know how to manage games. Period. I'm not sure how many end-of-game examples we need before the head of every single Raptors fan completely explodes.

Comment

Yeah...I knew once the break passed by he'd be stuck here all season. I really wanted us to lose those 'tough' games before the break when we beat 3 good teams in a row. Thought if we limped into the break he could've been gone...didn't happen though...sigh...

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post

and that's why we aren't going to resign him come summer time.

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                            im on board now. Fuck Casey
                            Count me in too, i can't take this foolishness anymore.... I dont even blame Lou ...obviously that was the play from the bench.

Comment

• I know we haven't been sliding the last few games as bad as we were a few weeks ago.

But somehow this feels like the official low point from the fans perspective...where the wtf just gives way to hysterical laughing, so you turn off the TV, go grab a bowl of cereal, and emotionally detach from the team's situation...

Comment

• Can't wait for the post-game interview
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X