BEST 3 and D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    We could have had one in fields had he never fucked up his shot.
    Imagine fields being able to shoot near 40% from 3?

He's be the perfect SF for this team
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I haven't seen Covington play; but if we strike out on Middleton and Carrol, I think he's a good option.

Comment

distorsun wrote: View Post
        I haven't seen Covington play; but if we strike out on Middleton and Carrol, I think he's a good option.
        He's on a 4 yr / 4M ( 1M/yr) contract with the 76ers. He's JJ with a 3 but not as athletic or a slightly smaller, quicker 2Pats. Like everyone else on the 76ers probably available for a pick regardless of what they say

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
          Imagine fields being able to shoot near 40% from 3?

He's be the perfect SF for this team
          He's not small enough.. wouldn't get any minutes.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
            The problem with Ross is he's not a SF, so his D at that position is lackluster. Ideally, he's a 3 and D at the SG spot.

I like pretty much all the guys mentioned above.

Kawhi Leonard is another 3 and D guy we should throw the bank at.
            Leonard is probably as available as Lebron is.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
              Leonard is probably as available as Lebron is.
              I'd still be cool with giving Leonard a max offer to see what happens, but I really have no clue who Masai is going to target. Always a bit risky going after RFA.

Comment

i had a dream that we signed Middleton and Draymond Green this offseason and traded Demar for draft picks. was so disappointing waking up.
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
                  The problem with Ross is he's not a SF, so his D at that position is lackluster. Ideally, he's a 3 and D at the SG spot.

I like pretty much all the guys mentioned above.

Kawhi Leonard is another 3 and D guy we should throw the bank at.
                  Wow, That would be something.

He is a perfect guy for this team. Good 3 point shooter, great defender, tough guy, great personality. Young and hard worker.
                  I be totally ok with giving him the Max deal.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                    i had a dream that we signed Middleton and Draymond Green this offseason and traded Demar for draft picks. was so disappointing waking up.
                    I am not sold on Draymonf Green. The guys is playing along side Thompson and Curry. I think he plays like this because of those two guys and the space they create for him

Comment

McRealistic wrote: View Post
                      I am not sold on Draymonf Green. The guys is playing along side Thompson and Curry. I think he plays like this because of those two guys and the space they create for him
                      I'm sold on draymond, just not as a max player quite yet. Wouldn't pass on him if I had the chance though

Comment

i'm talking more about the defense and rebounding he provides at his athleticism. seriously rare thing.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                          Middleton, Draymond Green, Danny Green, DeMarre Carroll...
                          I like all those names except Danny, wouldn't bet he's nearly as effective off the Spurs or fills the role we need. Leonard though...

Comment

Bandit wrote: View Post
                            I'm sold on draymond, just not as a max player quite yet. Wouldn't pass on him if I had the chance though
                            4 year $40 million ?!! Or do you think he is worth more ?

I like Monroe for PF as well. I think a team of Lowry, DD, Green, Monroe, JV with a great coach like JVG can be a good team. You would still keep Ross ( Rookie contract so why trade him), Patterson, Bruno, Bebe, G.V., J.J and another solid back up C and you might have a good group of guys for 2015.

Comment

4 year $40 million ?!! Or do you think he is worth more ?

I like Monroe for PF as well. I think a team of Lowry, DD, Green, Monroe, JV with a great coach like JVG can be a good team. You would still keep Ross ( Rookie contract so why trade him), Patterson, Bruno, Bebe, G.V., J.J and another solid back up C and you might have a good group of guys for 2015.
                              Monroe and JV might be the least mobile frontcourt ever.

Comment

Khris Middleton!

Throw at 4yr/48mill contract at him, this is a slight overpay because he's an RFA

His market value is probably around 10mil per but adding the extra 2 mil could deter Milwaukee from matching.
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X