Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather a first round win or #FireCasey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    His core is Wiggins.

Seriously.

Every move being considered/made is being done so to have the most attractive situation possible for the first moment he can sign Wiggins.
    Oh come on. He has a five year contract. Wiggins got drafted in year 2 of his contract and will become available at the very least 7 years after that, unless he hates Minnesota.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
      Oh come on. He has a five year contract. Wiggins got drafted in year 2 of his contract and will become available at the very least 7 years after that, unless he hates Minnesota.
      Does MLSE expect a championship in 5 years? Of course not, and they'd be stupid to.

The most realistic route for this franchise to win a championship, at this moment, involves Wiggins. If they want a championship, they'll be planning for him.
      Last edited by JimiCliff; Sun May 24, 2015, 10:20 PM.
      "Stop eating your sushi."
      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Does MLSE expect a championship in 5 years? Of course not, and they'd be stupid to.

The most realistic route for this franchise to win a championship, at this moment, involves Wiggins. If they want a championship, they'll be planning for him.
        Why would they be stupid to expect a championship in 5 years? When player contracts average 3 years, we could have turned over the entire roster twice in the next 5 years. I also doubt Wiggins is the championship ingredient, Lebron James he is not.

Comment

His core is Wiggins.

Seriously.

Every move being considered/made is being done so to have the most attractive situation possible for the first moment he can sign Wiggins.
          Seriously, if in fact this is MU's strategy and dismantles the team based on the unknown (player development and his contract choices), he should be fired immediately. If there is a single misstep and charges of tampering are successful it could be fatal for the franchise.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
            Seriously, if in fact this is MU's strategy and dismantles the team based on the unknown (player development and his contract choices), he should be fired immediately. If there is a single misstep and charges of tampering are successful it could be fatal for the franchise.
            Forget the risk of tampering.... Waiting what would likely be 9 years for a free agent would be the stupidest strategy of all time. That's like deciding not to have sex for 9 years because you might meet Emma Watson at a party 9 years from now.

Comment

Working...
            X