Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather a first round win or #FireCasey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRex wrote: View Post
    Actually, i should be the one asking you that question.

Do you really believe Casey will get fired 'for sure' if the Raps lose in the 1st round? be honest lol.
    What part of "would you rather...." did you misinterpret?

Opinions dude. I know you feel yours are fact but most of us realize our opinions are just htat.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      What part of "would you rather...." did you misinterpret?

Opinions dude. I know you feel yours are fact but most of us realize our opinions are just htat.
      Very ironic.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Very ironic.
        Indeed.

But you still haven't stated what I've said that is not true.

Telling.

Comment

I'm championship or bust, so a first round win doesn't mean much to me. I voted loss and firing.

I believe, though, that the most likely scenario to play out will actually be a first round win and Casey being fired.
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

You guys are some heartless sons of bitches. I'd never be able to vote against a playoff series. No matter the result, I'd rather a series win. Aren't you guys tired of all the years of losing.
            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Actually, i should be the one asking you that question.

Do you really believe Casey will get fired 'for sure' if the Raps lose in the 1st round? be honest lol.
              Not a fortune teller, not sure if he will but he definitely should. Voicing an opinion not prognosticating

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                You guys are some heartless sons of bitches. I'd never be able to vote against a playoff series. No matter the result, I'd rather a series win. Aren't you guys tired of all the years of losing.
                I am definitely tired of all the losing. Hence my desire to see Casey canned.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I'm predicting 1st round loss, Casey stays. RR goes apeshit. lol. Lowry and Ross get traded in an offseason blockbuster, and Casey gets fired early next season.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                    I'm predicting 1st round loss, Casey stays. RR goes apeshit. lol. Lowry and Ross get traded in an offseason blockbuster, and Casey gets fired early next season.
                    If Casey is still coach after the playoffs, I'm starting #FireMasai the next day.

Comment

First of all, there is NO guarantee that DC will be fired if they lose in the first round. Second, this team is good enough to win a playoff round this year. Doesn't matter if they play the Wiz or the Bucks.

Right now i think Casey stays. I have no problem with that.
                      What makes you think his job is safe? Like he hasnt done anything special with the talent that has been given to him...

Comment

Huh? what are you even talking about? you're too emotional about this whole thing lol.

I was just being honest man. I mean, i think Casey will return for sure. Unless something bad really happens. I'm just being real.
                        I am also of this opinion. It is one of the things I'm quite certain about... Which is why I hope for the worst, a 0-4 rape in the first round to the shittiest team which leads to Casey getting fired which saves basketball in this city 1 year from wasting nothing but time if Casey was to remain the head coach.
                        2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

Huh? what are you even talking about? you're too emotional about this whole thing lol.

I was just being honest man. I mean, i think Casey will return for sure. Unless something bad really happens. I'm just being real.
                          Something bad happened. We're one of the worst defensive teams in the league.
                          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

I also don't think Casey gets fired unless we get smoked in the playoffs. Like we're talking 4 or 5 games.

I think he should but I genuinely doubt he does

Comment

Ummmm… a playoff win?

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                                How about first round win and Casey is gone?
                                That's my vote too.

Comment

Working...
                                X