Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logging In Issues

Hey, Mods.

Not sure if anyone has dealt with this issue per se, but the sign in at the top has been wonky. For some odd reason, I have to delete the words "Username" and "Password" before I type, and the Password section doesn't always work even if you type your password correctly the 1st time.

Is there a way to fix this?
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

All good for me. What browser are you using?

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
      All good for me. What browser are you using?
      Firefox is what I use frequently, but same issue on Chrome.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
        Firefox is what I use frequently, but same issue on Chrome.
        Have you tried Internet Explorer 😈

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
          Have you tried Internet Explorer ��
          Haha.

Comment

It's happened to me in the past a couple times, but usually when I hit the refresh button its back to normal.

Comment

Working...
            X