Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
    Live by the Lou... die by the Lou
    After a spicy burrito, I might just die by my lou...
    Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

• kopite91 wrote: View Post
      I don't know what's more irritating. Jack Armstrong or that 5 Hour Energy ad...
      My favourite part of that ad is the fact that a golfer is calling the dude un-athletic.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Looks like Boston ball... not enough evidence.

Comment

• DDelight wrote: View Post
          Could use DeMar right about now to drive to the basket. Will just have to stick with Lou 3s for the final minute
          Yup. Especially since Kyle can't score right now
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
            Looks like Boston ball... not enough evidence.
            Yea it's not concrete enough to switch it the other way
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
              My favourite part of that ad is the fact that a golfer is calling the dude un-athletic.
              I was wondering if anyone else caught that.

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                naw fam that wasnt directed directly at you, just needed something to quote
                To go back to your point. Boston playing hard while the hornets are eliminated. Why not rest DD tomorrow instead of tonight? Not to mention the injuries the hornets have.

Comment

• Nice D that time, at least. It should be Raptors' ball.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                    Hahaha pretty much. Get bigger, so we realize that we actually need you smaller

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Fortunately at 22 it's not like he couldn't get back to it but for that to happen we need a coaching change. Casey is obsessed with guys bulking up and then playing a style that suits speed.

but we did the exact same thing with Bargnani so I'm hoping with Masai things have changed enough.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                      To go back to your point. Boston playing hard while the hornets are eliminated. Why not rest DD tomorrow instead of tonight? Not to mention the injuries the hornets have.
                      im sure there were many variables in play on why he rested today. jack said at the beginnning he didnt practise yesterday or go through shootaround. i dunnoo tho
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Why Casey doesn't play JJ.. baffles me.

Comment

• Ok now let's take a timeout and run an ISO lou

Comment

• Why do we ever have Terrance in the game. He literally ALWAYS loses his man on screens

Comment

• I honestly don't even care anymore.. Bring on Mil or Was. Lets just go into it healthy.

Comment

• here comes a Lou iso dribble for 23 secs and right to left fadeaway from the logo.

Comment

Working...
                                X