No announcement yet.

2015 Playoff Round #1: Raptors v Wizards - Predictions/Recap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is nobody on the Washington roster, starting or bench that can guard Lou. If his shot is falling, he will be one of the biggest factors in this series.

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
      There is nobody on the Washington roster, starting or bench that can guard Lou. If his shot is falling, he will be one of the biggest factors in this series.
      For a guy shooting 40% on the year, that's a big "if"

Comment

Lots of rest between games according to the schedule.. that's a good thing especially for Amir and Lowry's sakes. Need them healthy for a successful run.

And this is a good matchup for JV. Gortat and Nene will get lots of playing time which would mean less small ball situations for Casey and I think that's better for the team.

Wall will be a difficult matchup.. but if you just force him to take mid range shots then you let him. I'm not worried about Pierce at all.. he's become extremely soft and is the reason why Washington isn't as good as they were last year (Ariza >>> Pierce).

I hope Ross bounces back from last year's debacle though.. more so for his sakes. I don't think the team will be as reliant on him since they have Lou on offense and JJ on defense. But would like to see him have at least one decent game.

Comment

Let the conspiracy theories begin! Of the 32 playoff games scheduled so far, only one gets bumped to ESPN2. The Deuce! Oh, the humanity.

http://www.nba.com/2015/news/04/16/n...=iref:nbahpt3a

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
            Let the conspiracy theories begin! Of the 32 playoff games scheduled so far, only one gets bumped to ESPN2. The Deuce! Oh, the humanity.

don't blame 'em. No one really wants to watch these teams play. Both teams played under .500 for the last 50 games or so.

Comment

Raps in 3

Comment

Pong wrote: View Post
                Raps in 3

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                  don't blame 'em. No one really wants to watch these teams play. Both teams played under .500 for the last 50 games or so.
                  'tis true. The 4-5 matchup usually lacks sizzle....especially in this year's east

Comment

Raps in 6!!!! Why is it not Saturday yet!!!?

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
                      Raps in 6!!!! Why is it not Saturday yet!!!?

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                        i see your cats and raise you some raccoons

Comment

guyroch wrote: View Post
                          Randy Wittman vs Cassey ( Even ) ... Don't know your history in this forum but you must have a hate for the Raptors coach cause that analysis is crazy ...
                          Hate is such a strong word. I would say it is more disdain than anything else.

Comment

Man I have work so I'm gonna miss the game. I have faith they are gonna take care of business though. Exciting times boys
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post

Its no secret American Channels don't pull in as much revenue when airing the Raptors, as they only have half the American Fans tuning in as that of a "normal" game. Add in this is a 4-5 and it doesn't surprise me.

Comment

Both teams are in no - win situations the loser gets rid of the coach and the winner most likely keeps everything status quo

Comment

Working...
                                X