Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs - Game 1: Washington Wizards 93 - Toronto Raptors 86 (OT) (Was 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only reason the Wizards are up is because pierce playing the 4 killed out bigs while our fucking imbecile of a cost does absolutely nothing

Fuck off you dumbass
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
      0/4 from 3..... I wouldnt say he's playing very well. I would say he's playing okay. better than last year (so far)
      Watch him defensively

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
        0/4 from 3..... I wouldnt say he's playing very well. I would say he's playing okay. better than last year (so far)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Well, okay is definitely better than invisible or a flat out liability. I'll take it.

Lou having little impact. Greivis looking like a zombie...maybe he should start biting guys, might impact things better than now.

Comment

• how do you not give James Johnson any minutes against Pierce at the 4 in the 2Q? Casey is such a fuckwit

Comment

• No JJ we lose this series. This is going to be like Fields last year. It took too long to put him on Joe Johnson and then he got hurt and it didn't matter anymore. JJ hasn't had solid minutes since January so his game is a little rusty but Casey is digging his own grave without him.

Comment

• Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                how do you not give James Johnson any minutes against Pierce at the 4 in the 2Q? Casey is such a fuckwit
                #CaseyKnowledge
                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  He was fine in every way other than missing 2 shots. The other Raptors bigs have played great, and JV has just played well.

But really, it clearly has everything to do with matchups. He's only in now because Hansbrough was playing worse this stint and Amir needed a blow.
                  Matchups? Hands playing Gortat is a terrible matchup. Way too small.
                  "Stop eating your sushi."
                  "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                  "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post

He loves getting a jab in whenever possible

Comment

• I don't get it. Why did we acquire JJ? Like what the fuck is wrong with this coach
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I've had it with this idiot

Pierce was playing the fucking four and you want to stay big?
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                          Watch him defensively
                          I agree, he has been the best perimeter defender imo. Great job on beal and was the only one to stop wall multiple times.cant hit anything right now though.

Comment

• Why you don't get JJ on Pierce is beyond me. I really don't understand. I am BEGGING for an explanation. Do we have a better wing defender with size? DO WE?
                            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Casey making a great case for his own firing. Directly responsible for Pierce going off due to his refusal to play JJ in the most obvious of all matchups.

So far pretty yuck. DD playing well, JV doing well but for a couple weak post ups. Amir looks good. Need smarter shot selection from Lowry, Lou. Ross has looked pretty good besides missing open shots. Vasquez has been brutal on both ends. Patterson keeping us in it.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Lol I didn't know that Masai dropped an S bomb today
                                "Stop eating your sushi."
                                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                                X