• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jonas was a liability on D. Everyone at the game saw it

Comment

yousefelso wrote: View Post
      Really, you know what 20,000 people were thinking?

Comment

yousefelso wrote: View Post
        A) No he wasn't.

B) D wasn't the problem in this game.
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

There's just a different scale of expectations for Val, I guess. He can shoot 3-7 and put up 8 rebounds in 24 minutes while only being a -1 and gets an F.

Meanwhile Lou Williams shoots 4-16 and gets absolutely blown by on a key possession late in the game and gets a C.

TRoss shoots 3-11 and is terrible on D and a -12 in 22 minutes and gets a D+.

Val didn't have a good game, probably like a C-, but in no way was he our worst player tonight.

Comment

We would have most likely win this game if we rebounded better and had a better inside presence. I blame the rebounding on our 7 feet C and lack of inside game on our guards.

I don't think the grade matter as much as some of your guys are emphasizing and comparing it together. This has been mentioned many times by the writers on RR before. What matter is the analysis of each player.

I don't think J.V. was our WORST player today but I do think he did not show up just like last play offs and I hope to see a better game from him during this series.

We have no chance of wining without him being more of a factor.

Comment

McRealistic wrote: View Post
              We would have most likely win this game if we rebounded better and had a better inside presence. I blame the rebounding on our 7 feet C and lack of inside game on our guards.

I don't think the grade matter as much as some of your guys are emphasizing and comparing it together. This has been mentioned many times by the writers on RR before. What matter is the analysis of each player.

I don't think J.V. was our WORST player today but I do think he did not show up just like last play offs and I hope to see a better game from him during this series.

We have no chance of wining without him being more of a factor.
              you obviously didn't watch last playoffs.

Comment

Honestly, mods, can we just lock up this thread? Or even delete it? lol
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

It's embarrassing, for all us of collectively as basketball fans, that this is actually a topic of conversation right now
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

KHD and JimiCliff

You two, obviously feel differently about this issue and your disregards for the opinion (Zarar )of one of the best writers in R.R. is your choice. I respect that.

So please respect the other people's right to discuss what they like. Trust me, 90%+ of R.R. and Raptor fans enjoy and respect the opinion of the writers of this website and especially Zarar.

Comment

cuz he fucked groupie and his wife find out?

Comment

Nice troll thread.

JV wasn't good, but he wasn't terrible either. Just meh. Lowry, on the other hand, my god.

BTW, our rebounding is so weak because of the rotation heavy system which leaves a lot of situations where demar is trying to box out nene. (that happened a lot today)
                        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Having a thread about JV supposedly playing a bad game ahead of threads about the guys who actually control the ball... smh. Just look at the numbers S.R. posted about those schmucks games today.

Inexcusable for JJ not to get mins today. Absolutely disgusted at that. Hayes should see mins in this series and Psycho T should have been in there more. The fucking defensive rebounding was atrocious, leading to many second chance points, then we come down and chuck stupid 3's or long contested shots.

Casey needs to get his head out of his ass. i love the guy's passion and all, but these guys are pulling stupid shit and he just lets it continue. We are what we are at this point.

I'm upset, but I loved the comeback. I know when I'm at game 2, they'll destroy these fucks. Just like they did last year to BKLYN. Fuck Washington!

Comment

McRealistic wrote: View Post
                            KHD and JimiCliff

You two, obviously feel differently about this issue and your disregards for the opinion (Zarar )of one of the best writers in R.R. is your choice. I respect that.

So please respect the other people's right to discuss what they like. Trust me, 90%+ of R.R. and Raptor fans enjoy and respect the opinion of the writers of this website and especially Zarar.
                            I'm sorry, but I simply cannot respect this. Talking about JV right now is ridiculous. Lowry, DD, Lou, GV, Ross and Casey are the ones deserving blame. Mostly Lowry and Casey. Not JV.

And I'm gonna make a prediction right now: at some point in his career with the Raptors, JV's going to start being regularly and unfairly booed by 'fans' in this city. I can see the signs. He's already become the target of unjustified, uniformed, insane criticism from casual fans who seem to have zero understanding of the game of basketball. Not saying that about anyone here in this thread, but it's something I've definitely seen elsewhere. So consider my criticism here to be a preemptive strike against all of this.
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                              Having a thread about JV supposedly playing a bad game ahead of threads about the guys who actually control the ball... smh. Just look at the numbers S.R. posted about those schmucks games today.

Inexcusable for JJ not to get mins today. Absolutely disgusted at that. Hayes should see mins in this series and Psycho T should have been in there more. The fucking defensive rebounding was atrocious, leading to many second chance points, then we come down and chuck stupid 3's or long contested shots.

Casey needs to get his head out of his ass. i love the guy's passion and all, but these guys are pulling stupid shit and he just lets it continue. We are what we are at this point.

I'm upset, but I loved the comeback. I know when I'm at game 2, they'll destroy these fucks. Just like they did last year to BKLYN. Fuck Washington!
                              Lowry needs to get his head out of his ass. He looked like a D-Leaguer out there.
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                                Lowry needs to get his head out of his ass. He looked like a D-Leaguer out there.
                                KL is coming back from injuries and I think B.B got the best of him. That being said, he needs to step his game up. If he does not, then we need to think about our future at P.G. position.

People talk about T.R. like this was anything new. T.R. has been the same player. Lou has been playing off and on all season. They are what they are.

J.V. was not the same J.V. He was not able to handle the bigs of Washington. You look at Amir and J.V. all season and they almost effect the game to the same level. Amit showed up today and J.V. did not.

It is the simple.

Comment

Working...
                                X