Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs - Game #2: Washington Wizards 117 - Toronto Raptors 106 (Was 2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
    Amazing how quickly "fans" turn on their team after a poor showing.
    Ain't it though? Lol It was game 1... I bet everyone was saying the same shit last year after game 1 and that series came down to last shot in game 7.

I guaran-damn-tee the Raps will win game 2, just as they did last year. Book it.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
      Ain't it though? Lol It was game 1... I bet everyone was saying the same shit last year after game 1 and that series came down to last shot in game 7.

I guaran-damn-tee the Raps will win game 2, just as they did last year. Book it.
      Same, I was at both game 1s. I'm just glad the fans in the arena don't share the same mentality as some of the "fans" on this forum.

Agreed, I think raps winning game 2 is a certainty. Next year maybe I'll pass on going to game 1 and just go to game 2 instead lol.
      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
      Because its 2015

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post

You mean, it's harder to count on the whistle helping your offence in the playoffs? Who would've thought....?

Comment

Same, I was at both game 1s. I'm just glad the fans in the arena don't share the same mentality as some of the "fans" on this forum.

Agreed, I think raps winning game 2 is a certainty. Next year maybe I'll pass on going to game 1 and just go to game 2 instead lol.
          Lol i went to game 2 last year and they won... im going in tuesday again.

Maybe you should just stop going period! Dont ruin my game 2's, bruh!

Comment

I hope so, I want my streak to continue!
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Who's turning on the team? Most of the criticism seems centred around the coach, which is an extension of the same criticisms we've heard all year and even over the last few years.

Losing game 1 at home is a bodyblow. I am sure we'll win game 2, but it's totally valid to be concerned about our non-showing in game 1.

Comment

Lol i went to game 2 last year and they won... im going in tuesday again.

Maybe you should just stop going period! Dont ruin my game 2's, bruh!
                Dammit! I'm the worst...
                Because its 2015

Comment

Lol GV quotes are gold!

Mamba Mentality

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    You mean, it's harder to count on the whistle helping your offence in the playoffs? Who would've thought....?
                    Raptors didn't penetrate/get enough going to the rim. But DeMar averaged 11FTA last year, this game he had 5FTA. Some of it is reffing, some of it was a lack of aggressiveness. I'd expect them to turn it around
                    Because its 2015

Comment

What's changed? Raps have been a sub 500 team for for the last 3 months. Fans were on them long before yesterday's stinker.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        Raptors didn't penetrate/get enough going to the rim. But DeMar averaged 11FTA last year, this game he had 5FTA. Some of it is reffing, some of it was a lack of aggressiveness. I'd expect them to turn it around
                        Because its 2015

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
                          What's changed? Raps have been a sub 500 team for for the last 3 months. Fans were on them long before yesterday's stinker.
                          Nothing I guess. I know the team is flawed and has been bad for 3 months and I know that this team is going to go through an overhaul this summer.

But, despite all that, this team set a franchise record for wins, won consecutive division titles and is in the playoffs for consecutive years. Playoffs mark a new beginning and as a fan, I think they'll turn it around enough to get through the first round.
                          Because its 2015

Comment

DeMar averaged that, and we lost a series where our offence performed worse than the regular season.

Part of the problem is it is very individual-dependent. DeMar accounts for a big chunk of our FTAs, as do Lou, Kyle and Jonas. So if you slow down those guys getting to the line, the whole offence suffers. And the way we play makes it a bit easier to plan against, with tons of perimeter iso and a lack of motion. It becomes fairly easy to load up the D on those ballhandlers and take away their space to get into the lane...and well, we know Jonas is not going to be consistently involved. And that doesn't even count the reffing.

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

GV was breathing fire in that interview from the snippets ive seen. I agree with him wholeheartedly, it was great!

Can anyone find it and post it.
                                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Working...
                                X