Will Ujiri be too chickens**t to fire Casey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Ujiri be too chickens**t to fire Casey

All of us say that Casey is guaranteed to be fired, I'm not so sure though, there is only one man who could stand in the way, he is known as Masai Ujiri, I don't know if he will fire Casey (he has never fired a coach, I don't count Karl as he was on his way out too).

if we continue this shit show for two more games there is no way Ujiri does not fire Casey. On the other hand if we somehow turn it around and force a game 7 then who knows.

Comment

jerome wrote: View Post
      if we continue this shit show for two more games there is no way Ujiri does not fire Casey. On the other hand if we somehow turn it around and force a game 7 then who knows.
      and you have a reliable source? or is it just an assumption?

Comment

I believe Masai will do the right thing.

Otherwise we're fucked for another season.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post

I'll be taking a 'leave of absence' if Casey returns next season.

Comment

if he isnt fired its an indictment of ujiri

this is how the meeting should go
            first your a defensive coach and your team doesnt play defense explain that
            your offense hasnt worked since game 25 why hasnt it been changed?
            how goes the development of JV and Ross going?
            is the team even listening to you anymore?
            i gave you the tools (James Johnson) to match up against big small forwards why dont you use it?
            and lastly, we are getting killed on the boards and u dont play your best rebounder, explain that?
            and lastly why cant you rein in lowry's bad tendencies?

Comment

Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
              if he isnt fired its an indictment of ujiri

this is how the meeting should go
              first your a defensive coach and your team doesnt play defense explain that
              your offense hasnt worked since game 25 why hasnt it been changed?
              how goes the development of JV and Ross going?
              is the team even listening to you anymore?
              i gave you the tools (James Johnson) to match up against big small forwards why dont you use it?
              and lastly, we are getting killed on the boards and u dont play your best rebounder, explain that?
              and lastly why cant you rein in lowry's bad tendencies?
              Casey: The rock wasn't pounded hard enough.
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

He won't be scared.

This seems like MU plan all along. Casey wasn't his guy but he couldn't let him go after last season. So what does he do, resign him and Lowry, as well as patch up our scoring and defense with Lou and JJ. He knew either this team would coast through in a weak conference and fail in the playoffs (whether its first or second round). This allows him to let Casey go, as well as bring in a few players he wants as we have the cap.

Comment

Why try to predict the future. If Casey isn't gone. By the end of the season #FireMU. Masai can't afford for the Raptors to end up like the Nuggets

Comment

mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                    He won't be scared.

This seems like MU plan all along. Casey wasn't his guy but he couldn't let him go after last season. So what does he do, resign him and Lowry, as well as patch up our scoring and defense with Lou and JJ. He knew either this team would coast through in a weak conference and fail in the playoffs (whether its first or second round). This allows him to let Casey go, as well as bring in a few players he wants as we have the cap.
                    horse manure, if Rick Carlisle can get fired after a finals appearance, Casey can get fired after a 1st round exit, or he could have fired him when he immediately took over.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                      Why try to predict the future. If Casey isn't gone. By the end of the season #FireMU. Masai can't afford for the Raptors to end up like the Nuggets
                      more like, "If Casey isn't gone immediately after elimination" what are you waiting for, Christmas?

Comment

007 wrote: View Post

What is the right thing ? I can tell you what is an easy thing to do ? Fire DC.

Don't get me wrong, DC should be fired. However is this enough?

Is this team talented enough to compete with these players ?

Comment

McRealistic wrote: View Post

Oh we have the cap space for a minirebuild this summer. That is my point. MU made changes and upgrades that benefit the team in the future. With the cap rising we should be fine.

Comment

No

Team balance is inherently flawed at the moment. To many guards who need the ball to be effective. Need more players who are effective and being coached to play off of others

Comment

Hayes and Fields contracts come off the books. Should help.

Comment

Working...
                              X