Post-Mortem 2014-2015 season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly!

Do you really believe adding a trade deadline veteran or upgrade would've gotten us past the first round ? 2nd round ? Masai was smart enough to not trade away our future and let this team play out.
    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

koncept wrote: View Post
      Exactly!

Do you really believe adding a trade deadline veteran or upgrade would've gotten us past the first round ? 2nd round ? Masai was smart enough to not trade away our future and let this team play out.
      what future?

Comment

didn't think so...

Comment

Patterson just said in his post game that "something" happened in January. He "doesn't know what it was" but ever since then, they started losing. This goes with the JJ coments posted in another thread. This post mortem should be fascinating.

Comment

Anyone saying Masai should be fired needs to get their heads checked. For once we have a GM who doesn't try and go from awful to great in 1 season ruining future success and trading future draft picks.

Before you judge Masai. Lets wait and see what he does this offseason. He has put the team in the position to attract free agents this year due to the decency of the team, The 2016 NBA allstar game, and a considerable amount of expiring contracts.

He also has a few expendable assets to net us talent such as the The knicks/nuggests pick next year (which will likely be a lottery pick unless the Knicks get drastically better), and he could probably get a return for Ross, and who knows about JV. Not to mention that we OWN all of our future first round draft picks which always carry great value.

Fans be patient. Masai is thinking long term and I love it.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
              Patterson just said in his post game that "something" happened in January. He "doesn't know what it was" but ever since then, they started losing. This goes with the JJ coments posted in another thread. This post mortem should be fascinating.
              Yep I read that too. Also, I remember during a post game interview with Grievis Vasquez, this was during our downward spiral and right after a loss, he said "we introduced new personnel, and it changed our chemistry" ..I wish I had the exact quote. For the longest time I thought he was hinting at Lou since Lou's ISO style changed the flow on the second unit, but was he referring to JJ the whole time? If not JJ or Lou who else could it be? was there a change somewhere in the coaching staff? Not knowing has bothered me ever since

Comment

The JJ theory goes deeper
                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
                  Masai is all talk and nothing to back it up.
                  Do you not remember how it was BEFORE Masai?

Man you're the worst type of Raptor fan. Seriously how old are you? SMH

Comment

OldSchool wrote: View Post
                    Do you not remember how it was BEFORE Masai?

Man you're the worst type of Raptor fan. Seriously how old are you? SMH
                    He's probably a bandwagon fan who decided to watch the Raptors since the Leafs haven't returned back to the playoffs after a fluke, lockout shortened season appearance.

Comment

Anyone else in favour of removing our 3 division title banners from the ACC rafters? I can't think of anything more meaningless than those "accomplishments". It's almost embarrassing to have those fake flags in our arena. They mean nothing.

Maybe the NBA should just stop acknowledging divisions in general. I mean really, what's the point?

Comment

This season was a failure.

Masai, your move now.

Comment

koncept wrote: View Post
                          Exactly!

Agreed. But now is the time to start looking at trading TR....

Comment

Working...
                          X