Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exit interviews & MU's news conference - MLSE APPROVES D-LEAGUE TEAM!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• "As time goes on, Dwane will built trust in James"

That's telling to me
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Typical MU press conference lmao

Says nothing and leaves all options open.
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Resounding endorsement of JV by Masai. Sounds like Masai wants him a be a big piece of the future, and is going to make sure that the team's style of play will be in line with that.
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• lol
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              "As time goes on, Dwane will built trust in James"

That's telling to me
              It might be. He might have shown his cards a little in that quote.
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• What did you really expect? It's two days removed from being eliminated, he has to d his due diligence. I would like to see some roster changes and a different style of play. This style didn't suit them at all. I like the emphasis on defence (like 2 years ago). I'll be okay is Casey is given another year to prove himself. I know everyone around here wants him gone, but he's definitely made a difference with this team. If you really look at the overall talent he is working with, he's done pretty well.

I'm pretty pumped about the D-league team, hopefully they have it in place for next year.

Comment

• Well, I can live with the D-League thing for now. That gives me some hope. I'll follow them if Casey sticks around.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                    What did you really expect? It's two days removed from being eliminated, he has to d his due diligence. I would like to see some roster changes and a different style of play. This style didn't suit them at all. I like the emphasis on defence (like 2 years ago). I'll be okay is Casey is given another year to prove himself. I know everyone around here wants him gone, but he's definitely made a difference with this team. If you really look at the overall talent he is working with, he's done pretty well.

I'm pretty pumped about the D-league team, hopefully they have it in place for next year.
                    Getting swept is not doing well!

It's not like Washington is 10x better than us
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Bandit wrote: View Post
                      Well, I can live with the D-League thing for now. That gives me some hope. I'll follow them if Casey sticks around.
                      Maybe Casey will be sent to the D-League

Comment

• So there won't be any Casey fired thread?? Welp.... I wish I could be traded to another team...
                        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          Maybe Casey will be sent to the D-League
                          hahahahahaha
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                            MU: MSLE approved purchase of Raptors D-League team!!!!!
                            Perhaps we can retain DC to coach our D-League team?

Comment

• Bandit wrote: View Post
                              Well, I can live with the D-League thing for now. That gives me some hope. I'll follow them if Casey sticks around.
                              If you keep Casey you better have that d league team for next season, Masai.

And by the way, that will be the team I follow next year if Casey is back.

I followed the Vipers (Houston) a bit the last 2 years. They are the gold standard for developing players in d league in my opinion. Beverly, montiejunas, jones, Capela, all made serious strides in d league.

A d league franchise opens up a whole new level of possibilities for the RR forums!!! Doc must be stoked.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                                Perhaps we can retain DC to coach our D-League team?
                                Good one

Comment

Working...
                                X