Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exit interviews & MU's news conference - MLSE APPROVES D-LEAGUE TEAM!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    Lol, preferable to BC's use of 'organic', for me

"Organic Growth"
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Regarding Lowry:

Also what makes him play for 4 teams in first 6 years in league.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• This guy hasn't answered a single question yet

Comment

• The way he talks about 2016, you'd think he already has an under-the-table agreement with Durant... I worry that they're going to waste another season and then go 'all in' during the 2016 offseason. That's awfully risky.

Comment

• This scares me to thinking that having KL or DD make allstar game trumps.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• lol same old Masai. bla bla bla and few weeks later - Boom! We are tanking ( ok ok, bit too far sorry )

Is he excited for Ross? I love him on 2k too, Masai.

Comment

• MU definitely does a good job of talking up every asset... umm I mean player.

Comment

• Jonas got to go.. he certainly not helping our style of play. He's an asset, not liability, but unfortunately he's hurting our team because of reactionary defensive system.

Comment

• I still don't understand how the hell do you go through an entire season it even knowing your style of play?

But now your gonna try to have a style of play?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Jonas got to go.. he certainly not helping our style of play. He's an asset, not liability, but unfortunately he's hurting our team because of reactionary defensive system.
                      okay, okay.. Masai say there will be a discussion with Casey about how JV was used.

Comment

• MU: MSLE approved purchase of Raptors D-League team!!!!!

Comment

• raps are buying d-league team. masai.

Comment

okay, okay.. Masai say there will be a discussion with Casey about how JV was used.
                            Obviously lool

It's clear to anyone that JV gets treated different by Casey

Comment

Hopefully Casey wont have a chance to correct that error.

Comment

• Bruno is 220lbs now

Comment

Working...
                                X