Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tor-phi / tor - lal

Two Trades

1) Package Lowry + Ross + 2016 1st round pick (DEN) to Sixers for Joel Embiid, Isiah Caanan, Jerami Grant

2) Package DeMar DeRozan + Resigned Amir Johnson + 2015 1st round pick to Lakers for Randle + Ed + 2015 1st round pick (Swap) + Cash Consideration (Consider DeMar's contract)

3) If Embiid works well, we can package JV in the midseason.

4) Resign Lou Will

5) Sign Kris Middleton to a 4 years contract

6) Draft Justise Winslow or D'Angelo Russell if he falls to the Lakers' pick

Our Lineups
    Caanan/Vazquez
    Winslow or D.Russell/Lou Will?/DeAndre Daniels/
    Kris Middleton?/Grant/JJ/Bruno
    Randle/2Pat/Ed Davis
    JV/Embiid

- We might not make to the playoff but we have two young players in Randle and Embiid to form a dynamic front court for years to come if it pans out, then we can trade JV for a SG.

- Even if we don't have the money for Middleton, we can have JJ or Grant start for the team as our SF.

Lazarus753 wrote:
    Hasn't Joel Embiid gained a bunch of weight, and is uncooperative with Sixers training staff? Could be wrong, but I definitely read that somewhere on B/R Team Stream earlier this season. I wouldn't want him on that basis alone, if it's true.
    Kinda true but was blown out of proportion. He gained weight, just not as much as the rumor said he did. Once he was able to do basketball workouts he was fine.

Comment

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
      Kinda true but was blown out of proportion. He gained weight, just not as much as the rumor said he did. Once he was able to do basketball workouts he was fine.
      He apparently got fined by the 76ers for not taking his rehab seriously, which isn't a good sign early on in his career.
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
      X