No announcement yet.

2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The extremes on here are ridiculous. Like so many peoples opinions are either way too negative , or occasionally way too positive, than what every basketball expert would say about our team /players /coach. I always try and check myself and consider what an outside perspective would provide.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    "Bruno?
    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• I guess if Steve Kerr told that video coordinator you don't know what your talking about when he suggested to play super small ball with Green at C. But Kerr took the Advice and now they're word champions. I'm not saying that 1 move is why they won but after the lineup change GSW won 3 games in a row.
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        I don't the Bucks love. Best thing about them was their defense. That going to drop off with the combination of GV/Monroe as your PG and Center.
        Vasquez isn't their starting PG, he's their backup - and he has length, which is what Kidd specializes in using. With respect to Monroe - Middleton, Jabari, 'Po and MCW are all above-average defensive players already so they can cover for him, and he'll play center for the Bucks rather than power forward so it'll be easier for him to defend.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
          The extremes on here are ridiculous. Like so many peoples opinions are either way too negative , or occasionally way too positive, than what every basketball expert would say about our team /players /coach. I always try and check myself and consider what an outside perspective would provide.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
          They got swept with a terrible defense and ast% which was described and scouted as "no-pass". No other team was as close to as dysfunctional

Comment

• Now that Ellis ditched the Mavs, Aldridge is not likely to join the mavs
            Houston also doesn't have much of a chance

Realistically its Spurs, Suns, and Raps now (though still unlikely but a step above from last week)

Comment

• Reyaz123 wrote: View Post
              Now that Ellis ditched the Mavs, Aldridge is not likely to join the mavs
              Houston also doesn't have much of a chance

Realistically its Spurs, Suns, and Raps now (though still unlikely but a step above from last week)
              Hey there's still the Knicks.

I want to hear how that meeting went.
              Last edited by Just Is; Thu Jul 2, 2015, 02:55 PM.
              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Amazing that someone is actually trying to use "signing good defensive players who can contribute on offence" as endorsement for Casey.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• PF market is drying up.

Comment

• Seriously we cannot have pat starting at PF next season. He way to soft on the boards and a streaky shooter.
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                      PF market is drying up.

At this point we're definitely starved for a good power forward. David West is about the only FA power forward left if we don't sign LMA (which is a longshot for us at best). Otherwise we'd need to trade for a PF.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        Seriously we cannot have pat starting at PF next season. He way to soft on the boards and a streaky shooter.
                        Don't worry, we have Carroll to play PF lol

Maybe it's time to play Bebe at PF next to JV. We are going to need good rebounders with KL and DD still running the offence.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• No matter what, he would not go to the Knicks I guarantee you that. Why? Because the Lakers tried to pitch him on external events rather than basketball itself. The Knicks would do just the same and Aldridge clearly wants to win now.

One name:Kristaps porzingis anyone? Lol

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                            Vasquez isn't their starting PG, he's their backup - and he has length, which is what Kidd specializes in using. With respect to Monroe - Middleton, Jabari, 'Po and MCW are all above-average defensive players already so they can cover for him, and he'll play center for the Bucks rather than power forward so it'll be easier for him to defend.
                            Jabari is not an above average defender. That was one of his weakness' coming out college.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                              At this point we're definitely starved for a good power forward. David West is about the only FA power forward left if we don't sign LMA (which is a longshot for us at best). Otherwise we'd need to trade for a PF.
                              West seems like a good option, but he's ring chasing, so not sure he'd sign here.

Comment

• Biyombo?
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X