2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slaw wrote: View Post
    He wasn't used there last season for the same reasons he couldn't get on the floor in Chicago and lost his spot in Memphis to the corpse of Tayshaun Prince. Every coach raves about his game and his work on the floor but, surprisingly, he can't get or stay in a rotation. I won't speculate as to why that is but he's played for three different organizations and three different head coaches yet the story remains the same.

Anyone expecting JJ to play a bigger role at SF or PF is fooling himself. It won't happen. And, if it does, it won't be over the course of an 82-game season.
    i heard he didn't learn any of our sets last year
    "Bruno?
    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
      raptors had sets?

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
        raptors had sets?
        There were some nice end of quarter sets where the PF was supposed to stand on the sideline with the SG/SF/C and watch Lou shoot a top of the key fade away three after 7 dribbles. I heard JJ couldn't be bothered and stood on the baseline instead this one time. Casey decided this guy can't play basketball right then and there.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
          There were some nice end of quarter sets where the PF was supposed to stand on the sideline with the SG/SF/C and watch Lou shoot a top of the key fade away three after 7 dribbles. I heard JJ couldn't be bothered and stood on the baseline instead this one time. Casey decided this guy can't play basketball right then and there.
          in caseys defense a guy hovering on the baseline is distracting when launching a 30 footer

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
            in caseys defense a guy hovering on the baseline is distracting when launching a 30 footer
            Yup makes it really hard for the shooter to go straight up. Gravitational effect pulled Lou to the left, if I remember correctly.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

This explains everything.
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
                raptors999 wrote: View Post
                raptors had sets?
                Yeah.

He was cutting off the ball, moving to opening and/or hoop.

Casey was livid.

He was clear.

"You stand foul line extended, beyond the 3 point line, hands down - they ain't passing, son!"

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                  Yeah.

He was cutting off the ball, moving to opening and/or hoop.

Casey was livid.

He was clear.

"You stand foul line extended, beyond the 3 point line, hands down - they ain't passing, son!"

I read that in Casey's voice.....

Good god... I hope Casey isn't this stupid next year. Hopefully.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Seems like Spurs agreed to terms with David West. Can anyone stop this shit? Seriously.

Also, prepare for when Lou inevitably drops 35 on Raps during the season... And they still lose because the Lakers suck.
                    http://www.basketballinsiders.com/qa...-from-raptors/

Comment

#ShitsWeNormallyTake

Comment

• GuiJaeger wrote: View Post
                        Seems like Spurs agreed to terms with David West. Can anyone stop this shit? Seriously.

Also, prepare for when Lou inevitably drops 35 on Raps during the season... And they still lose because the Lakers suck.
                        http://www.basketballinsiders.com/qa...-from-raptors/
                        Did the Spurs catch Houstons 'you can never have too many PF's' disease

Comment

• The day a free agent turns down $12mm to sign with you for the vet min is the day you can kick back and say, my job here is done.

Comment

• West gave up $11M to play for the Spurs.

I am not going to question that.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                              The day a free agent turns down $12mm to sign with you for the vet min is the day you can kick back and say, my job here is done.
                              Pretty damn unreal. David West don't give a fuck.

Comment

• That's it's own kind of sadness, though. That's like saying: "I want it, but I need a fantastic team around me because I've never been good enough". Sure, it's noble and admirable to take that much of a pay cut and a ego check, but there is that sadness, IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X