2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shantz wrote: View Post
    It was Trey Kirby that put that out, sourcing Skeets. I am almost certain it was intended as a tongue-in-cheek joke about how everyone has 'sources' these days. I wouldn't take it as anything serious from The Starters, as they are just out for laughs and to enjoy the game.
    Source: KeonClark at Raptorsrepublic brainstorming while on the toilet at work
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Tweet's real guys.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post

Tweet's real guys.
        Its a joke, these guys know how to get Raps fans going. Raps fans must drive click counts through the roof for these guys.
        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
        Because its 2015

Comment

• Okafor, Randle and Jordan Clarkson vis a vis JV , TRoss plus a pick, which would you choose if you are Sacromento

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
            If Masai traded for Cousins it was be exact opposite of what he has said he is trying to do in building a franchise.

My guess is he is offering assets as 3rd or fourth team.

I remember when dwightmare was concluding....suddenly Denver was in reports with Vucevic or Bynum going to Denver.

This would fall under coordinated demolition if the first domino dropped.

*totally spinning my own narratives here*
            http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=nat2zc8

BOOM!
            “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Heatdreamer wrote: View Post
              Okafor, Randle and Jordan Clarkson vis a vis JV , TRoss plus a pick, which would you choose if you are Sacromento
              Sacramento needs to win now.. but LA's platter looks slightly better in my opinion. JV might be better than Okafor (but that's arguable). Randle is definitely better than Ross.

Comment

• Heatdreamer wrote: View Post
                Okafor, Randle and Jordan Clarkson vis a vis JV , TRoss plus a pick, which would you choose if you are Sacromento
                Okafor, Randle. I'd pick Russell instead of Okafor myself.

It's really an easy choice. You can't even frame Valanciunas / Ross as a "win now" move, because they'd clearly be a worse team with this deal.

Comment

• Like it.. although I think JV/Lowry is a better fit for Sacramento since they don't have a PG and we know Rudy+DD don't fit.

Comment

• DC is not getting traded. It is official and reported by Chris B. Kings are considering firing coach.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                      DC is not getting traded. It is official and reported by Chris B. Kings are considering firing coach.
                      Broussard is the least dependable reporter out there and has been used as a pawn before. doesn't mean anything
                      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                      Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                        Broussard is the least dependable reporter out there and has been used as a pawn before. doesn't mean anything
                        Dude, it is all over the news man. ESPN 710 just reported as well.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                          Dude, it is all over the news man. ESPN 710 just reported as well.
                          I read that Vlade denied those rumours adamantly and that Karl was safe.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                            I read that Vlade denied those rumours adamantly and that Karl was safe.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

LOL! Wonder if this was the first time a coach was ever hired and got fired before he even got a chance to work one game.

Comment

• Karl is done !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X