• Masai Uhearme wrote: View Post
    Starting lineup as of today
    Kyle Lowry
    Terrence Ross
    Demar Derozen
    DeMarre Carroll
    Jonas Val

right?
    Nah, I don't buy this 'Carroll at the 4' business. As others have pointed out, he's spent essentially no time there over the past two years - it would be ridiculous to give a man $60 mil to play a position he doesn't play.
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
      All these people saying we need to trade DD to clear space for LMA.

Assuming LMA wants to sign

A.) Wouldn't he want to play with DD
      B.) Can't we clear just as much space by moving 2Pat, JJ and the Ridnour deal?
      Demar and LMA are a bad fit just like Lou and GV were. Team built with scoring options 1A and 1B never work

Comment

• This team needs to uograde the pf spot dramatically.

DeMarre thrived last season playing off of Horford and Millsap, i am concerned as to how he can be as effective playing off of someone like jv/demar.

My question is, with only about 8 mill left in capspace, a few bench players that MAY get you straight capspace, and a trade if either lowry/demar/jv(demar i think being the only logical choice) how does the team not maintain its m/o from last season of iso heavy, outside in offense?

Comment

• rapfan10 wrote: View Post
          But it's the east and we can get away with lack of depth more than the blazers could have. Plus, I think more veterans would be willing to come to Toronto than Portland. I think we could have a better bench honestly.

Plus Masai knows what he's doing. He'll make sure it isn't like Portland. I'm sure Masai can find a stud somewhere...
          no we cant. if anything it was mainly our bench production that carried the team. our starters are the ones that need upgrading.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
            DeMar is not going to be traded lol

He was apparently instrumental in helping recruit DeMarre. Why would he do that if he was gonna be dealt?

Like can we think a little please.
            Couldn't you have made the post without the last sentence?

Comment

• Zach Lowe just tweeted

"Raptors have the clearest need, but aren't close enough to justify leaving Indy with a clearly-stated goal of winning a ring."

what does that mean?

Comment

Zach Lowe just tweeted

"Raptors have the clearest need, but aren't close enough to justify leaving Indy with a clearly-stated goal of winning a ring."

what does that mean?
                thats about david west.

Comment

• Was regarding David west.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                    thats about david west.
                    Oh ok, makes sense now.

Comment

Zach Lowe just tweeted

what does that mean?
                      He was talking about David west

Comment

• Wait. .. Wasn't West linked to the Knicks

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                          He was talking about David west
                          But I thought West opted out and is a free agent. I suppose he can resign in Indy but is Indy any further up the totem pole than the Raptors?

Comment

• I think Lowe's point was that he'd only leave Indiana to go to a contender, and not many contenders out there would have need of his services.

Comment

• West posted on Twitter that he was leaving Indy, and said goodbye to the fans

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                                But I thought West opted out and is a free agent. I suppose he can resign in Indy but is Indy any further up the totem pole than the Raptors?
                                Probably not but it wasn't my tweet. Apparently spurs will go after west if they strike out with LMA.

Comment

Working...
                                X