• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ceez wrote: View Post

Tie one of them to Demar and make it happen...PLEASE

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post

I'm fine with this, but the one moving better not be the Knicks/Nuggets 2016 pick.
      http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

• I_Worship_Joe_Johnson wrote: View Post
        2017 first which belongs to the clippers. You guys understand that it's basically a second rounder because it will be in the 28-30 range
        Jimmy Butler was picked 29th I believe. Draymond Green a high 2nd rounder.

Comment

• still would love to have Morris picked up. think he would be alot more effective as a starter rather than scola or patterson

Comment

• We have too many young guys and core players to draft 4 kids in the next 2 years. One or the other has to be dealt sooner or later.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Listen i'm not a Mavs fan but i'm outraged. Jordan SCREWED them hard. This is bush league stuff. He ruined the Mavs season before it begins.
              Shit happens.

Their biggest issue going forward is the botched Rondo deal (top 7 protected pick sent out).

Boston must be happy with their luck.

Comment

• Shantz wrote: View Post
                I'm fine with this, but the one moving better not be the Knicks/Nuggets 2016 pick.
                you don't touch that one unless it nets you a star and i mean a STAR
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Ty Lawson + Faried for KLowry+ Patrick Patterson + Bebe + 1st Round Pick

Comment

• Heatdreamer wrote: View Post
                    Ty Lawson + Faried for KLowry+ Patrick Patterson + Bebe + 1st Round Pick
                    you're giving up the best player and a pick in a trade? not thanks.
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I really do believe firmly that one of Demar or Lowry got to go.

I would much prefer Demar to go because minus Demar, Lowry is the better player.

But there are availabilities out there for both,l

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                        I really do believe firmly that one of Demar or Lowry got to go.

I would much prefer Demar to go because minus Demar, Lowry is the better player.

I agree cause come resign time, he is gonna go for max and thats just not gonna happen

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                          I really do believe firmly that one of Demar or Lowry got to go.

I agree cause come resign time, he is gonna go for max and thats just not gonna happen.

If we could somehow swing a DD trade package along with Tross and a pick for Wiggins and drop him to SG, I would be so damn happy. but i Know that the chance of that is slim slim slim

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                            Look, if Dallas decides to tank (and at this point they probably should), Dirk isn't going to play anywhere else. He'll retire or play one last year as a victory lap to get his final year of money. He doesn't want to play anywhere but Dallas; he's their most legendary player of all time, he's won a ring, he's a 14-time All Star, a 12-time All-NBA player, he's a first-ballot hall of famer, and he has absolutely nothing left to prove, so why does he want to go out like Patrick Ewing or Hakeem Olaujuwon playing for a team that isn't going to win Finals? So few players get to be one-team lifers these days; he gets to be one of them.

What Toronto should be looking at from the Dallas collapse isn't Dirk. It's Rick Carlisle, who's on the last year of his coaching contract in Dallas and who doesn't want to coach through a rebuild. Carlisle is a top-three coach in this league (Pop is the only one who's likely better, and maybe you can make a case for Budenholzer or Kerr but that's about it). If you want to upgrade from Casey - and despite all the complaints here, Casey is an excellent motivator - you really can't do better than Carlisle. You privately tell Carlisle that if he wants an enormous deal, he waits a year - because you don't want the optics of firing Casey at this point - and then he'll get a massive payday in Toronto and coach a large-market team that's willing to spend.
                            The sentiment is great in the post however Carlisle seems to have respect for Casey (who coached for him and was recommended by RC for the Raptor job). Having a off the record conversation with Carlisle to replace Casey (while still hc here) may not go down well with him in an ethical sense.

Comment

• jonnym8 wrote: View Post
                              whatre the chances of DD being dealt along with someone like Patterson to make a splash trade at PF?
                              Extremely low
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                                The sentiment is great in the post however Carlisle seems to have respect for Casey (who coached for him and was recommended by RC for the Raptor job). Having a off the record conversation with Carlisle to replace Casey (while still hc here) may not go down well with him in an ethical sense.
                                everybody knew Casey sucked after he was replaced

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dal...n-chandler.ece

nobody trashes ex assistants but results speak for themselves

Comment

Working...
                                X