No announcement yet.

2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know what Pat Riley trying to do but, Masai will gladly take CB off his hands.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
      It's so childish to say DC can't be criticized cuz he's a pro and we're not. Makes you wonder why sports writers, reporters and analysts, sports blogs etc even exist.
      just for the record, im not saying that
      "Bruno?
      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• I am not an expert chef and feel I can critique food let's say if I was on a food blog / critic forum. this is a forum about the raps. I have opinions about the raps. Just because I haven't worked as an nba assistant coach doesn't mean I'm not qualified to opine on the raps or on DC's coaching. I have also played, coached and watched a lot of basketball, not that, that matters, of course one doesn't need to be a basketball savant to watch the raps and have reason for concern w the offense, with personnel rotation, with x and o execution. I have watched many games where DC was flat out out-coached. I want better. I'm not saying he's a moron. I'm saying I want a better head coach. If not now, next summer, or maybe mid-year.

It's so childish to say DC can't be criticized cuz he's a pro and we're not. Makes you wonder why sports writers, reporters and analysts, sports blogs etc even exist.
        You aren't a professional sports writer reporter or analyst. They had to prove with merit or rigor that their take was worth printing.

This is a forum to share so feel free.

The dearth of methodical disciplined systematic analysis you've provided keeps your opinion from being given the same due.

Comment

• so what's going on with Tobias Harris? Can he play PF?
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            so what's going on with Tobias Harris? Can he play PF?
            Didn't he travel with Masai Amir & Co to giants of africa?

MU should have a pretty good read on his character....

Comment

• Wade just for 1 year $20 million with Heat.

Comment

• Miami is looking better than us right now.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                  Miami is looking better than us right now.
                  eh, i dunno, same tier.

wade sucks. deng is way too old. zero bench.

will whiteside get drug tested this year?
                  "Bruno?
                  Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                  He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                    Miami is looking better than us right now.
                    they are my second fav team in the East so that's awesome for me
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
                      eh, i dunno, same tier.

wade sucks. deng is way too old. zero bench.

will whiteside get drug tested this year?
                      dont count out winslow

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
                        just for the record, im not saying that
                        I know

Comment

• Anybody reasonably think that if LMA commits they would part ways with bosh?

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                            You aren't a professional sports writer reporter or analyst. They had to prove with merit or rigor that their take was worth printing.

This is a forum to share so feel free.

The dearth of methodical disciplined systematic analysis you've provided keeps your opinion from being given the same due.
                            Fair enough. But I and others have been very outspoken throughout the season, during and after games, providing specific examples. There has not been a derth of examples provided for DC's head coaching short comings last year.

You are of course welcome to read comments or ignore them. Really the only argument I'm making here is that it is stupid to suggest that because posters here aren't nba coaches or aren't recognized sports writers with great track records, that they can't have a reasonable opinion. There is a whole industry given to sports fans opining on such things.

What's next? Suggesting that those that don't think Casey is a great head coach are jealous? Cuz like he's famous and makes more money? Like i said, Childish.

Comment

• Jared Dudley was traded to Washington for a future 2nd rounder. I like Dudley.. but that's a pretty big drop off after losing Pierce in free agency.

Comment

• breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
                                Anybody reasonably think that if LMA commits they would part ways with bosh?
                                LMA and Bosh are close -- it's probably Bosh whose in his ear about going there. They would move Whiteside and Deng in a heartbeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X