2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Some people go from bad to worse. Others go from worse to better. Poor Nik has gone from worse to worse.
    It's actually a pretty good place for him.

Though, I wonder what the 76ers sent in return? From the sounds of it, it sounds like nothing but that can't be right.
    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Agreed. Stauskas is going to have a chance to do everything that made him a name in college.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
        Does Matthews really want to play for the Kings? They're in the West. The situation there the last couples year has been nothing but a losing culture. George Karl is like almost out the door. Cousins wants out. Management is one of the biggest joke in the last couple years. Does Matthews really want to spend like 3-4 years there?
        Dallas is odd too. They don't have a PG right now unless you count Felton and lost Chandler. SG is the least of their problem right now

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
          It's actually a pretty good place for him.

Though, I wonder what the 76ers sent in return? From the sounds of it, it sounds like nothing but that can't be right.
          Its worse for the kings than you thought

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
            Dallas is odd too. They don't have a PG right now unless you count Felton and lost Chandler. SG is the least of their problem right now
            Well they're scared Ellis is gonna leave in FA. And let's be honest, we're pretty odd too. We want to play Demar at SF and Carroll at PF. It's all very weird lol

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
              WTF are the Kings doing lol

Comment

• Yea I'm very confused as to why Matthews would pick Dallas or Sac over us. Money is CLEARLY the motive because neither situation is really good winning wise for him. And one organization is the biggest joke in the league right now
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

How bad are you if the Sixers agree to swap picks

Comment

...that...that can't be right.

How did they get talked into that? Sactown is a mess.
                    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      Yea I'm very confused as to why Matthews would pick Dallas or Sac over us. Money is CLEARLY the motive because neither situation is really good winning wise for him. And one organization is the biggest joke in the league right now
                      maybe injury scared him and made him think about future. I'm just speculating
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

what???
                        Jesus, 1st time owners should have to have the league approve all their moves.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                          what???
                          Jesus, 1st time owners should have to have the league approve all their moves.
                          Countdown to the Randive Rule

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            maybe injury scared him and made him think about future. I'm just speculating
                            Yeah but you would think that if you though your career was gonna end soon, you would rather go to a team with the best shot to win. I mean with Dallas and Toronto, you get a better chance to win than the Kings...

Comment

• Sacramento would be better off if French Montana was their owner and Young Thug was the GM.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                                Yeah but you would think that if you though your career was gonna end soon, you would rather go to a team with the best shot to win. I mean with Dallas and Toronto, you get a better chance to win than the Kings...
                                Kings destroyed the franchise for Rondo????

Comment

Working...
                                X