• TRoss' interview

Comment

• The newest Raptors' interview.

Comment

• The other Canadian, CJ:

#JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• The man the myth the legend, your favourite player on de Raps:

"He's [Lowry] a lot more aerodynamic"… Lol!!
              Last edited by BS10; Mon Sep 28, 2015, 12:30 PM.
              #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post

Scola's interview
                I just watched this interview and i've become a fan of this guy. He's so enthusiastic about being here and willing to taking on the role of being a veteran presence amongst the team and locker room and seems willing to mentor the younger guys. Honestly, I hope we don't trade him anymore. He seems like a genuinely nice guy.
                Last edited by BS10; Mon Sep 28, 2015, 12:19 PM.
                #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                  If we have a sniff of a hope of a chance at a shot at Durant the only move that needs to be made is to trade DD for some expiring deals this season.

With Lowry, Durant, and JV on the floor the team will have enough firepower to just surround those three with very good role players. Too many guys needing the ball won't work.

Carroll and Patt are good role players at the 2 and 4

Bruno has role player 3 and D written on him

Corey is a role player

Wright is a role player

Trying to have Horford at the 4 will destroy the team. He is good but he needs to use a certain amount of possessions for his passing skills to be useful....and that means less usage for Durant, Lowry, and JV....no thanks. Less is more
                  I don't know why you think this last bit. Horford never hit a USG% of 20 until after Atlanta dismantled the first incarnation of the team he was on. He still posted incredibly efficient stats with lower usage. IMO if you can get Horford, you do it, and you deal with possible consequences after. He's never been a high-USG dependent player, and he can operate from many spaces on the floor effectively both as a scorer and passer.

I'd much rather get Horford, and then move anyone else I might have to and build with a Horford, Durant and JV frontcourt. Lowry would seem the obvious choice. He needs high USG and since he's on the perimeter, he'd probably cut the most into Durant's. He's the same age as Horford, and if I had to guess whose game will age better, I'd go with Al.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                    I can't get past the circa-1995 Corel Draw "R A P T O R S". Beyond that, the new jerseys are just plain boring.
                    Exactly! Every time I see them I think I'm looking at a screen shot from NBA 2k5. Minimal vs. uninspired is a fine line and I think they missed it on this one, but that's just my opinion.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                      I can't get past the circa-1995 Corel Draw "R A P T O R S". Beyond that, the new jerseys are just plain boring.
                      I actually like the jersey. The shorts I'm sort of 50/50. The way they used the grey on the jersey is fresh. On the pants, not so much.

Just watched the Scola and 2 Pat interviews. Scola avoided the question about starting, while Pat Pat seemed serious about winning that spot.

Comment

• Ya boy, Jonas V, the 20-10 machine this year. Yes, I said!

#JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• Bruno is like the Kawasaki of the Raptors. He's like the team's mascot.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• BS10 wrote: View Post
                            Ya boy, Jonas V, the 20-10 machine this year. Yes, I said!

14.6/9.2/0.9ast
                            Last edited by rocwell; Mon Sep 28, 2015, 12:44 PM.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              Bruno is like the Kawasaki of the Raptors. He's like the team's mascot.

well.. every team needs a mascot

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post

Scola's interview
                                I love this guy. He has a "rep" as a great locker-room guy and I hope his international perspective and intelligence/thoughtfulness can help. Not surprised his interview was longer than some others. I could listen to the guy all day

Comment

Working...
                                X