What what huh I don't understand!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What what huh I don't understand!?

Okay how did the Bulls beat the Bucks 120 to 66!!!? This just does not make sense!? I know the Raptors did something similar way earlier in the season, but that was in the regular season and I don't think it ended up being even as much of a blow out as what happened tonight!! What happened?! I did not see the game and this is just crazy?! I thought maybe if the Bucks won tonight they could come all the way back, but so much for that!? Damn all the Raptors had to do was win ONE MORE GAME!!!!!!!!! I mean think about how many they threw away over the course of the season: overtime to Portland, loss to the Knicks, buzzer beater by the Celtics?!!!! One of those games won by the Raptors and we could be in the SECOND ROUND!!!!?

NeedTristanThompson wrote: View Post
    Okay how did the Bulls beat the Bucks 120 to 66!!!? This just does not make sense!? I know the Raptors did something similar way earlier in the season, but that was in the regular season and I don't think it ended up being even as much of a blow out as what happened tonight!! What happened?! I did not see the game and this is just crazy?! I thought maybe if the Bucks won tonight they could come all the way back, but so much for that!? Damn all the Raptors had to do was win ONE MORE GAME!!!!!!!!! I mean think about how many they threw away over the course of the season: overtime to Portland, loss to the Knicks, buzzer beater by the Celtics?!!!! One of those games won by the Raptors and we could be in the SECOND ROUND!!!!?
    10ftw
    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
      X