Raptors Draft History (Random)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Draft History (Random)

I haven't posted here in ages, but random Raptors thoughts were bouncing around my head today and I thought this one was worth sharing.

Quick... How many point guards have the Raptors drafted (and kept) in their history? Name them.

The answer is a short Google away, and many of you can probably guess. But can anyone explain it? Statistically, it seems very improbable.

Damon Stoudamire is the only one I can think of

Comment

Didn't realize we actually drafter Roko Ukic. Thought we signed him off the streets because we felt bad for him, no other reason justifies it

Comment

Damon, Ukic and Thames (Traded to Brooklyn though. Kinda like how Olynyk was a Maverick pick)
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
          Didn't realize we actually drafter Roko Ukic. Thought we signed him off the streets because we felt bad for him, no other reason justifies it
          but rob babcock found jose on the streets of Spain, right?

Comment

Working...
          X