Woj: Casey will be back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Is wrote: View Post
    It's honestly sounding like there's being a TON of blame being shifted on to Lowry all of a sudden (off of Casey). Which is weird since it looks, sounds and seems a LOT different than what we saw during the actual season.

Especially since Lowry actually DID take ownership of his bad play. A LOT of that just screams redirection so I would definitely expect to see Lowry moved. Looks like the blame is going to go everywhere but Casey, it seems. Hard to believe they're so in love with the guy.
    Either that, or "insiders" are simply becoming more aware of who was more responsible for last year's struggles. [shrug]

Comment

• keep in mind when lowry was on the rockets mchale was considered a dead man walking

lowry gets traded, mchale's considered one of the best coaches at maximizing talent.
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Hey Blake Murphy --your argument for keeping DC is pretty weak. Please dont become one of those media people that can been spoon fed by MLSE what to say. As a RR member I would have hoped you would be more reflective of the vast majority of posters that believe that DC did a poor job adjusting last year and should be fired.

Comment

• ^^^ He is one of the new guys in the site and I have noticed that his writing and William Lou tend to be not as honest and fair as guys like Sam and Arsenalist.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
            ^^^ He is one of the new guys in the site and I have noticed that his writing and William Lou tend to be not as honest and fair as guys like Sam and Arsenalist.
            I'm sorry but Blake Murphy started Raptors Republic if I'm not mistaken

Comment

^^^ He is one of the new guys in the site and I have noticed that his writing and William Lou tend to be not as honest and fair as guys like Sam and Arsenalist.
              When you say "honest and fair" you really mean "things I agree with". Blake and Will are both honest and fair, just because the forums are going insane doesn't mean they can't offer their own differing opinions.
              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
              Because its 2015

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                keep in mind when lowry was on the rockets mchale was considered a dead man walking

lowry gets traded, mchale's considered one of the best coaches at maximizing talent.
                Now he's back on the hot seat lol

Comment

• People actually read the front page stuff?

Pffftt...forums 4 life baby!!!
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    People actually read the front page stuff?

Pffftt...forums 4 life baby!!!
                    this

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                      It's honestly sounding like there's being a TON of blame being shifted on to Lowry all of a sudden (off of Casey). Which is weird since it looks, sounds and seems a LOT different than what we saw during the actual season.

Especially since Lowry actually DID take ownership of his bad play. A LOT of that just screams redirection so I would definitely expect to see Lowry moved. Looks like the blame is going to go everywhere but Casey, it seems. Hard to believe they're so in love with the guy.
                      Thing is, if it wasn't for Kyle Lowry going HAM in 2014, this team wouldn't have made the playoffs the last two seasons. Lowry deserves his share of blame for the second half collapse but that's only because he was the main reason there was even the opportunity to collapse.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                        Thing is, if it wasn't for Kyle Lowry going HAM in 2014, this team wouldn't have made the playoffs the last two seasons. Lowry deserves his share of blame for the second half collapse but that's only because he was the main reason there was even the opportunity to collapse.
                        This. Shitting on Lowry is so stupid. The team went as Lowry went because he is our best player by a country mile. He's on a great value contract and can play great. Lowry probably disagreed with Caseys offensive system and now they're blaming Lowry for that system not working. Lowry doesn't control all the bad shots DD, Lou, and GV were taking. He also isn't a max player, so maybe we shouldn't put the whole thing on him like he's Lebron.

Comment

That's why it's so disappointing that he is not more reflective of the majority of the views held by most posters.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                            keep in mind when lowry was on the rockets mchale was considered a dead man walking

That same Kevin McHale was trying to sign KL last summer don't forget.

Comment

• I agree that the team started playing badly when Lowry's play dropped off, but to make it sound like he wasn't trying is wrong. He only knows how to play one way, and that's all out at all times. He's got more heart than majority of this team. I'm hoping MU can put some better players around him next season.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                                When you say "honest and fair" you really mean "things I agree with". Blake and Will are both honest and fair, just because the forums are going insane doesn't mean they can't offer their own differing opinions.

Not really. Blake has a simpleton view of Raptors and reminds me of Dough Smith. Always sides with the organization and always and stay away from rocking the boat.

William Lou is anti DD all season long to the level that people were criticizing him at the end of most of his articles.

Maybe you are right but I do not see these guys at the same level of Sam, PHD Steve and Arsenalist

Comment

Working...
                                X