X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somewhere in the world Jonas Valanciunas is sobbing to himself
    OG is our king

Comment

Woj is only good for his sources, his speculation is worth little more than any of ours.

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
        Somewhere in the world Jonas Valanciunas is sobbing to himself
        On his couch, with a big tub of rocky road ice cream.

Comment

The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Cool it. I find Casey's comment that the players regarded practice as punishment quite telling and it seems to echo a comment made by one of the scribes during the first round to suggest that the team has become arrogant. If Kyle Lowry has been healthy throughout the last part of the year, then his attitude in the 1Q of game 4 indicates several warning signs. Shall we serve more fresh meat to the coach killer? Personnel changes and a summer of reflection may adjust the chemistry in the room and influence the team to revert to the form they demonstrated during the 2014 calendar year. That along with the Jekyll & Hyde defensive commitment from one season to the next things ought to be better with Casey in 2015-16.

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
              if he does come back with the same roster. there shoulld be a #firemasai

either casey needs to go or alot of the players do
              I don't care if MU changes player or not, it does not make any difference. If Casey fails again, then I want MU fired as well.
              Enough is enough ...

Comment

sillydebate wrote: View Post
                Cool it. I find Casey's comment that the players regarded practice as punishment quite telling and it seems to echo a comment made by one of the scribes during the first round to suggest that the team has become arrogant. If Kyle Lowry has been healthy throughout the last part of the year, then his attitude in the 1Q of game 4 indicates several warning signs. Shall we serve more fresh meat to the coach killer? Personnel changes and a summer of reflection may adjust the chemistry in the room and influence the team to revert to the form they demonstrated during the 2014 calendar year. That along with the Jekyll & Hyde defensive commitment from one season to the next things ought to be better with Casey in 2015-16.
                What he said
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Might it be time to go from die hard fan to casual observer?

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                    Might it be time to go from die hard fan to casual observer?
                    I think it's possible to be a die hard observer.
                    OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                      I think it's possible to be a die hard observer.
                      If this happens I will be a dead observer

Comment

Comment

Very Misleading title, he just gave his opinion not relying on any sources. There's a 50% he's right, 50% he wrong, in other words we still no nothing. Wasn't bruno the only pick Wojnarowski didn't get ahead of time ? he has no sources in Toronto.

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                            Feel free to merge this with the billions of other casey threads

Just thoght everyone should know...

http://www.tsn.ca/radio/toronto-1050...coach-1.275148

FUCKKKKK. Woj is never wrong, even if its just a feeling
                            Shocking............well not really.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Anyways if it actually happens...
                              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

sillydebate wrote: View Post
                                Here's hoping.

Comment

Working...
                                X