No announcement yet.

Terrence Ross' rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He seems to think that "real fans" shouldn't criticize....

Comment

He didn't make a single good point. He built some straw men and knocked them down, that's all.
      "Stop eating your sushi."
      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

As a wise man once said:

"Shut up! I don't pay you to talk!"

Comment

Sctub
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

the fans were in love with this team throughout the season, you cant complain about that
            but when you finish like that, such an embarrassing sweep
            what do you expect?

Comment

Of everybody other than casey and gv, I want ross gone the most. He's basically filler, league average player or worse. He's goood at 3 pointers, but then again so are 60 other wings and 2 guards. He's lost on defense and fragile as fine china.
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

You know the more I think about this rant the more I think TR should be moved. This goes to character and this is not the type of player I want on our team. TR was DC's pick essentially and if we can cut ties with DC there should be less pressure to keep TR. I wonder if a sign and trade for Middleton on the Bucks might be doable.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                  You know the more I think about this rant the more I think TR should be moved. This goes to character and this is not the type of player I want on our team. TR was DC's pick essentially and if we can cut ties with DC there should be less pressure to keep TR. I wonder if a sign and trade for Middleton on the Bucks might be doable.
                  Actually, ross was BCs picks. DC doesn't pick players in the draft, otherwise, you'd probably hear "with the 20th overall pick, the raptors select giant rock, from boulder state"
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Actually, ross was BCs picks. DC doesn't pick players in the draft, otherwise, you'd probably hear "with the 20th overall pick, the raptors select giant rock, from boulder state"
                    there's been lots of talk that ross was "Casey's guy" at the draft.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      KHD wrote: View Post
                      there's been lots of talk that ross was "Casey's guy" at the draft.
                      Yeah I remember hearing that too. With Casey's ties to the US Northwest, he apparently did a lot of the scouting at Washington.

Comment

I still can't believe Hayes might be the third shortest player on the team after Lou and Lowry.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          Yeah I remember hearing that too. With Casey's ties to the US Northwest, he apparently did a lot of the scouting at Washington.
                          BC went for DC's choice (Ross) after his prime choices Lillard & Barnes were gone and he didn't want to draft Drummond. Despondent.

Scuttlebutt I admit.

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                            I still can't believe Hayes might be the third shortest player on the team after Lou and Lowry.
                            ...I'm pretty sure this is true. How did I never catch that before? How strong is that man?

Also, I don't have any issue with anything Ross says here. Regardless of its content, I've got no issue with any player, athlete or actor ranting. A lot of direct hate gets issued there way and it overshadows any sense of legitimate or fair criticism. It's also why I don't get people who jump on others for doing that sort of thing; it's kinda hard not to. I know the idea is that they should be above these things, but, at the same time, they're only human.

It's why I honestly think they should blind themselves to social media (although I can also understand if that's hard).

What Ross needs to do is just hit the gym and practice his ass off for next season and be a better version of himself.
                            Last edited by Just Is; Tue May 12, 2015, 02:11 PM.
                            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Just Is wrote: View Post
                              ...I'm pretty sure this is true. How did I never catch that before? How strong is that man?

Also, I don't have any issue with anything Ross says here. Regardless of its content, I've got no issue with any player, athlete or actor ranting. A lot of direct hate gets issued there way and it overshadows any sense of legitimate or fair criticism. It's also why I don't get people who jump on others for doing that sort of thing; it's kinda hard not to. I know the idea is that they should be above these things, but, at the same time, they're only human.

It's why I honestly think they should blind themselves to social media (although I can also understand if that's hard).
                              You don't get paid millions to be only human though lol
                              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

To be fair, he didn't actually use the words "fake fans", those are the words of the person you posted the thread on the main page. Sometimes.... actually a lot of times the things people on this forum post somehow become facts to everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X