No announcement yet.

Terrence Ross' rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not how you start the race, but how you finish! Yes, the Raptors had the best half season ever. The problem is that it was the first half of the season and it was all downhill from there.

Comment

I have to imagine he gets ALOT of hate on Social Media, and is likely responding to that more than anything. And he wouldn't be the first to finally cave in and respond to fan 'hate'.

I don't know, I kinda like that he came out and said this .. this is the most emotion I've seen out of him in a LONG time. Need a little bit of fire in TRoss, maybe this will do it.

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
        6-12 but yeah I agree otherwise
        Right, I'm thinking of the previous season
        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
          I have to imagine he gets ALOT of hate on Social Media, and is likely responding to that more than anything. And he wouldn't be the first to finally cave in and respond to fan 'hate'.

I don't know, I kinda like that he came out and said this .. this is the most emotion I've seen out of him in a LONG time. Need a little bit of fire in TRoss, maybe this will do it.
          He's always showing emotion... he's always sulking lol on the bench and on the court. I think a guy like him should not worry about what the fans think.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
            He's always showing emotion... he's always sulking lol on the bench and on the court. I think a guy like him should not worry about what the fans think.
            Thats easy to say when you don't receive likely 500+ daily messages calling for your head, calling you a piece of shit, looking to run you out of the only city you've played in, etc. .. I'd get a little defensive.
            Last edited by Joey; Tue May 12, 2015, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Thats easy to say when you don't receive likely 500+ daily messages calling for your head, calling you a piece of shit, looking to run you out of the only city you've played in, etc. .. I'd get a little defensive.
              Sounds like another day at the office for the Dynasty Commish
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Uh-oh.

More venom than Goodell gets?

Comment

Athletes should stay off of public social media - you can maintain some private circles without engaging the broader Internet. Back in the day you'd hear about guys not reading the paper during the season because they wanted to stay focused and not be distracted. Now there are guys who intentionally don't have Twitter/Instagram/etc. because they don't want to get caught up in it. In their shoes, I'd a) stay away from it, and/or b) recognize it's meaningless Internet hate - it targets EVERYBODY, including musicians, politicians, athletes, journalists, bloggers, YouTubers....it doesn't matter. When people have anonymity and no social consequences they'll let the shit fly. Who cares.

I agree with a previous comment that I mostly don't care for the bunker mentality that defined the Raptors for most of this crappy season. #ProveEm was such BS, exit interviews confirmed many of the criticisms were legitimate and the coaches and players knew it. Instead of dealing with issues they dug into a bunker mentality and the WHOLE TEAM refused to adjust their play during the whole downward spiral...
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                    Athletes should stay off of public social media -
                    Or just create non-verified accounts, and go HAM (like Roberto Luongo).

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                      Athletes should stay off of public social media - you can maintain some private circles without engaging the broader Internet. Back in the day you'd hear about guys not reading the paper during the season because they wanted to stay focused and not be distracted. Now there are guys who intentionally don't have Twitter/Instagram/etc. because they don't want to get caught up in it. In their shoes, I'd a) stay away from it, and/or b) recognize it's meaningless Internet hate - it targets EVERYBODY, including musicians, politicians, athletes, journalists, bloggers, YouTubers....it doesn't matter. When people have anonymity and no social consequences they'll let the shit fly. Who cares.

I agree with a previous comment that I mostly don't care for the bunker mentality that defined the Raptors for most of this crappy season. #ProveEm was such BS, exit interviews confirmed many of the criticisms were legitimate and the coaches and players knew it. Instead of dealing with issues they dug into a bunker mentality and the WHOLE TEAM refused to adjust their play during the whole downward spiral...
                      I think Masai thought of this as a good thing vis a vis "team has good chemistry" and "want to keep the team together for continuity", "chemistry is a very elusive quality". On the face of it these are all good and agreeable traits/values to have but it seems that he may have forgotten to keep a finger on the pulse while the group leaders ran over the coaches ...maybe? Failure of communication possibilty? ....which is ironic because M is supposedly big on that.

Comment

He's not the only one that happens too. Rather than rant about it, shut up and use it as motivation. I can't imagine how this could make things any better. Like the fans calling for his head will be like "Oh, okay!"

Comment

He's basically saying that you aren't a Raptors fan if you want any change at all.

If he wasn't pure garbage this year, this message may have meant a little something.

Comment

Please get rid of this fucking waste of a player.
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I think he makes some good points.

Comment

Terrence Ross can't take any contact on or off the floor.

Comment

Working...
                                X