What will be MU's next move?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Papa Burgundy wrote: View Post
    Masai's next move is to trade our pick and Terrence Ross for Faried.
    -Then throw some money at Aaron Afflalo.
    Lowry/Demar/Afflalo/Faried/JV
    This is one of the more reasonable ideas I've seen. I just don't know about DD, really torn on what to do with him.
    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
    Because its 2015

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
      I just don't know about DD, really torn on what to do with him.
      It all depends on what is offered for him. That's the part of the trading that we don't know ... only Masai does.

Comment

Papa Burgundy wrote: View Post
        Masai's next move is to trade our pick and Terrence Ross for Faried.
        -Then throw some money at Aaron Afflalo.
        Lowry/Demar/Afflalo/Faried/JV
        Very logical. I would replace Afflalo with Danny Green though. Just for the extra playoffs experience he has. Also the fact that no one talk about him being a FA. Could be a lot cheaper.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I think the first move made is a DeMar trade (for a high pick) at the draft. But I'm an optimist.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            Draft night dream:

JV/Ross/Fields/NYK-DEN pick/2016 pick for DMC

JV probably has the highest trade value on the team right now. I don't think there is a better Center prospect that Sac-town could get back in a trade.
            And here I thought you didn't do the Masai trade scenario game with us.

Not sure Fields is included in any deals since he is expiring.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
              I think the first move made is a DeMar trade (for a high pick) at the draft. But I'm an optimist.
              I think Lowry goes first but in similar fashion. I don't think you risk moving Demar first and letting Lowry's mouth impact his value/situation unless a) he knows about the deal, b) he's on vacation somewhere without Internet.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

honestly i think there will be quite a few moves over the summer. i think KL is being traded if he can move him.
                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                  And here I thought you didn't do the Masai trade scenario game with us.

Not sure Fields is included in any deals since he is expiring.
                  Fields cannot be traded, unless it is via sign and trade in July.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                    I think Lowry goes first but in similar fashion. I don't think you risk moving Demar first and letting Lowry's mouth impact his value/situation unless a) he knows about the deal, b) he's on vacation somewhere without Internet.
                    Ehh, in terms of asset retention, DeMar needs to be priority 1. Ideally both move at the draft anyway, but if Lowry proves difficult to get value for, you've got a few years to increase his value, in the worst case. DeMar is potentially gone for nothing next summer, and his trade value decreases by the day as he approaches his player option.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                      Ehh, in terms of asset retention, DeMar needs to be priority 1. Ideally both move at the draft anyway, but if Lowry proves difficult to get value for, you've got a few years to increase his value, in the worst case. DeMar is potentially gone for nothing next summer, and his trade value decreases by the day as he approaches his player option.
                      Oh, I'm thinking both are traded within 2 weeks of each other. My point was more to the fact that Lowry has, in the past, been more likely to air his grievances in the media. Can totally see him saying some negative stuff if Demar gets moved and Lowry didn't know it was coming. We simply don't need any more bad publicity after this season and playoffs.

Comment

Masai's next move is the draft...i dont think anything exciting is gonna happen outside a few free agent signings.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                          Moving DeMar isn't a tanking move. Even moving DeMar and Lowry doesn't necessarily mean tanking. One step back for two steps forward maybe.
                          Exactly, especially considering how shitty the east is

RepTdot wrote: View Post
                          Masai's next move is the draft...i dont think anything exciting is gonna happen outside a few free agent signings.
                          FA is a farce when you are a shitty team

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                            the new system involves 4 point guards...
                            4 guards plus JV.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                              4 guards plus JV.
                              You misspelled 2Pats

Comment

I think the existing roster can work with a few additions....I think it could work better with

Dragic, Affalo, Middleton, D. Green.... in fact I dream of this lineup often...its my current barely a hope in hell but still possible lineup
                                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X