No announcement yet.

NBA Final 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunno why anyone has a problem with this. He is the best player in the world, and it isn't even close.
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
      Dunno why anyone has a problem with this. He is the best player in the world, and it isn't even close.
      LeBron is the best player in the world - that's for sure. I just think people generally like athletes who're being humble with confidence when speaking with the media.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
        Dunno why anyone has a problem with this. He is the best player in the world, and it isn't even close.
        It's like if Bill Gates went walking around saying "I'm the richest man in the world!"
        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
          It's like if Bill Gates went walking around saying "I'm the richest man in the world!"
          But this is the 1st time I can recall LeBron saying anything like this. He's not going around constantly bragging that's he's the best. I also don't mind it all, if kobe said this during his prime nobody would bat an eye because Kobe is extremely cocky
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            But this is the 1st time I can recall LeBron saying anything like this. He's not going around constantly bragging that's he's the best. I also don't mind it all, if kobe said this during his prime nobody would bat an eye because Kobe is extremely cocky
            True, something about Kobe is just different though. His cockiness is expected and actually a part of his charm lol he's been like that from day one.
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

He's probably trying to keep his teammates spirits up.

or, he's completely lost it.

Comment

• Hello.

9pm ET.

No bet in tonight's game. I believe NBA wants this series to go to 7 games. Marc Davis anyone? Anyway..

I want Warriors to finish this off tonight. Let the offseason talk begin!

Comment

• Wade on ESPN just said some like "When I WAS in Miami... "

WAS?

Comment

• Through 5 games of the NBA Finals, LeBron James is averaging an astounding 36.6 points, 12.4 rebounds, and 8.8 assists.
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Wade on ESPN just said some like "When I WAS in Miami... "

WAS?
                      ohhhhh shit....
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Through 5 games of the NBA Finals, LeBron James is averaging an astounding 36.6 points, 12.4 rebounds, and 8.8 assists.
                        Finals MVP, even if the Cavs lose.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Finals MVP, even if the Cavs lose.
                          How valuable can he be if his team loses the series? He's also shooting in the 30s from the field and from 3.

Comment

• M-Jax must be hoping GSW loses 2 games.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                              M-Jax must be hoping GSW loses 2 games.
                              I'd think the opposite. He wants them to win so he can take credit for it.

Comment

• I'm feeling a cavs win unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                                X