No announcement yet.

NBA Final 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Without Lebron, cavs likely in Towns-Anthony discussion this year.....

Comment

• Rather Anthony Towns

Comment

• Why's Ezeli in over Bogut

Comment

• Refs are blind. Sometimes. Like for real Davis, how didn't you see that the ball touched Shumps shoulder?! Sometimes Donaghy's articles make sense..

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            Center position ain't dead guys, but the game has changed - we can't deny it. Coaches need to adjust their training programs for the bigs.
            Few teams can scoring inside without a C except the Cavs. LBJ is the difference

Comment

• Can't be flagrant

Comment

• Mozgov is out here fighting for the relevancy of centers everywhere.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                  Sorry, I should have pink fonted
                  lol all good. Just been a lot of this kinda talk lately, then draymond took the opening tip and was playing C. Figured you were truthing me!

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                    I agree with the fewer points point. Other players wouldn't get 35, but I'd argue 20-30 is reasonable. Put the Lakers in the finals vs GSW and it's very possible that they would have a 20-25 ppg guy in the series.
                    Unless it's Kobe, then nuh-uh. Their next best had 13 ppg this year, Ugly Azaeala's BF, what's-his-name.

Comment

• Iguodala flops on what, if anything, was a moving screen....Shumpert ends up on the bench. Shameful reffing in this league.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        Mozgov is out here fighting for the relevancy of centers everywhere.
                        lol Just stop. Yes, game has changed, but bigs WILL change too. It's just a matter of time and it starts with high schools.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                          Unless it's Kobe, then nuh-uh. Their next best had 13 ppg this year, Ugly Azaeala's BF, what's-his-name.
                          82 game season vs best of season series.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                            82 game season vs best of season series.
                            Seven*

Comment

• Blocked by the rim. Really TT?

Comment

• I've never seen a player throw as many alley oops as Delly, can he not make a layup?
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X