NBA Final 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Its weird, I used to always cheer against Lebron, and now for some reason I find myself cheering for him.
    Hate both teams

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
      Hate both teams
      You hate Warriors cause they are favs to win it all? For real, how could anyone hate the Warriors? After so many failures, they changed front office face, drafted Curry ( believed in him even though his ankles were on the life support machine. ) and Draymond, hired new coach in just 5 years. Look at this team now, they are favourites to win an NBA championship. What an amazing story, I wish we were The Warriors.

Comment

cannot wait until tomorrow. I really have no favorite as a team but know we will be treated to great ball.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
          You hate Warriors cause they are favs to win it all? For real, how could anyone hate the Warriors? After so many failures, they changed front office face, drafted Curry ( believed in him even though his ankles were on the life support machine. ) and Draymond, hired new coach in just 5 years. Look at this team now, they are favourites to win an NBA championship. What an amazing story, I wish we were The Warriors.
          I thought I might have been the only person on earth not in love with Steph Curry. I can't put my finger on why that is, he's awesome to watch when he's heat checking but I just don't like the guy.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I want the warriors to win but I can't see lebron losing this. This is messier guaranteeing a win big as far as sports history goes. Babe Ruth pointing.

Hometown boy goes home to a team that was at the top of the lottery just a year ago and wins the championship he said he was bringing. This is huge for lebron. He might have the greatest finals ever.

Cavs in 6 lebron mvp

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
              I usually hate teams on top. Always have. When a certain team / player (Miami, Lebron) destroys your team on a regular basis, I start disliking hah.

Comment

Warriors in 5.
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

GAME DAY!!!!

I miss basketball so much

Comment

Draymond vs TT is going to be a BIG match up
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      Draymond vs TT is going to be a BIG match up
                      Who throws the first elbow?

Comment

http://www.nba.com/live1/?cid=nbacom...bpr=1373313666

Adam is speaking.

I wonder, is NBA corrupt just like FIFA?

EDIT:
                        Last edited by rocwell; Thu Jun 4, 2015, 08:22 PM.

Comment

fail

Comment

Game time! I think Warriors are down at the half then end up winning by 8 or more.
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Wow.

Comment

Lmao for whatever reason I find it really funny when Draymond Green yells

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X