No announcement yet.

There has never been a better time to rebuild than right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would cream in my panties if Lakers gives us #2 for Lowry or Derozan. Can't see it happening.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
      I would cream in my panties if Lakers gives us #2 for Lowry or Derozan. Can't see it happening.
      It is ONLY the figment of the imagination of board and unrealistic Raptor fans.
      If MU manages to trade either DD or KL for #2 in this years draft, then he should become the GM of the year for next 10 years in NBA and Mitch and Jim Buss should be hanged from their balls in front of the staple centre.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
        If MU manages to trade either DD or KL for #2 in this years draft, then he should become the GM of the year for next 10 years in NBA and Mitch and Jim Buss should be hanged from their balls in front of the staple centre.
        We need to find a way to make this happen.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

We're all well aware the chances of it happening are slim to none, but we have almost nothing to talk about until draft time, no need to condescend us for discussing it. Every now and then I make a post of what I think the roster will realistically look like next year and it makes me sad inside.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
            Honestly, Lowry is a better fit for the Lakers and the #2 pick than Derozan is. Then we could draft Russell at #2 to replace Lowry. We'd also free up a lot more cap space for something like the David Lee + 30th pick salary dump.
            I wasn't suggesting it was probable, but I did like the train of thought. It's definitely going to be an interesting next few weeks in Raptors land, as we hopefully get to see the direction MU intends to take this team. Buckle up!

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
              I wasn't suggesting it was probable, but I did like the train of thought. It's definitely going to be an interesting next few weeks in Raptors land, as we hopefully get to see the direction MU intends to take this team. Buckle up!
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Raps Rebuild in a Nutshell:
                DeRozan to Minny for Wiggins
                Lowry to Lakers for #2 pick
                Ross to Magic for #5 pick
                Lou S&T to Kings for #6 pick

Draft Russell at #2, draft Mudiay at #5, draft Porzingis at #6

Mudiay
                Russell
                Wiggins
                Porzingis
                Valanciunas

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                  Raps Rebuild in a Nutshell:
                  DeRozan to Minny for Wiggins
                  Lowry to Lakers for #2 pick
                  Ross to Magic for #5 pick
                  Lou S&T to Kings for #6 pick

Draft Russell at #2, draft Mudiay at #5, draft Porzingis at #6

Mudiay
                  Russell
                  Wiggins
                  Porzingis
                  Valanciunas
                  Jonas to New Orleans for Davis.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                    DeRozan for #2

Lowry for #6

2 1st round picks in 2016

That's my kind of quick-turnaround rebuild!
                    Four first round picks would be nice BUT even if they all pan out you are looking at 3-4 years again of 25-30 win teams. If they don't pan out then we become like the Sixers.

Comment

You are 100% right !!! KL is definitely more and we can even add a 2nd round draft pick. That being said, I think MU is going to stay with KL
                      I think the 2 most likely guys to go are JV and Lowry. I think KL was a bigger issue than what was let on and if he's not consistently at his peak the head ache isn't worth it.

And as I've said a million times before JV doesn't fit the mold of the future NBA (and it's the raptors fault for that). He's going to cost too much in an extension where we could risk losing him for nothing when Masai doesn't want to over pay. Now is the time to move JV, as much as it pains me to say it.
                      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                      Because its 2015

Comment

• Steve Kyler was asked what the Nuggets would be wanting in exchange for Lawson or Faried, specifically in regards to the Kings (but it could be generalized).

@stevekylerNBA: Picks now, picks later and no serious money coming back to linger on the books. https://t.co/A4rqEX5bqx

Can't imagine they will get anything close, but also speaks to what Type of deal could be had or Lowry. Tone down this Niggets request a little and you could fun the reality for Toronto.
                        http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                          Jonas to New Orleans for Davis.
                          you are all thinking too small

sign-and-trade Tyler Hansbrough to Cleveland for LeBron

Comment

Working...
                          X