X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston/Toronto

Trade 1:

To Houston: Kyle Lowry
    To Toronto: Sign and trade for Patrick Beverly (try and sign for 8M a year), Terrence Jones, and the 18th pick of the draft (the player would have been picked by Houston) or a first rounder from 2016.

Houston wants a starting calibre PG and we have one that they want. We get a defensive minded point guard that can guard the perimeter and shoot the three. We also get a skilled young PF (I've always wanted this kid). The 18th pick is unknown but still a young prospect.

Trade 2:

To Golden State:

- Houston's 18th pick or Our 20th selection whoever they prefer

To Toronto:

Harrison Barns

- Golden State is going to have some issues trying to keep everyone together, I think Draymond is going to be their priority

- The other option is taking on David Lee's contract and not giving them a pick. Lee and Harrison Barn's for Vasquez or something similar. I'd prefer not to do that though. We lose our flexibility.

We would then have:

JV/Bebe or FA
    Terrence Jones/Patrick Patterson
    Harrison Barns/ James Johnson/ Bruno
    DeMar/ Terrence Ross
    Patrick Beverly/ Vasquez (I would like to see him traded)

Plus we would have a draft pick from this year and roughly +15M to spend on Free Agents. I like the pieces we have to build around. Obviously we have some scoring deficiencies with this line up, but maybe Jones, Barnes and JV can fill that gap.
    Last edited by saints91; Sat May 30, 2015, 01:39 PM.

Why in the world would GSW give up Barnes for a 18t pick

they can probably get a top 5 pick for him
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

They wouldn't get a 5th. Maybe 18th is a stretch but they wouldn't get a top 10 for him.

Comment

why do you want to make our team even worse?

downgrading our pg position, and overpaying to do so, and further solidifying demar as a "number 1 option"

that team doesnt win 35 games

Comment

Lol Harrison Barnes is def worth top ten pick and id go as far as saying worth the 5th pick in this draft.

Comment

James Johnson & both the 18th n 20th and maybe the Warriors are still listening

Comment

Working...
            X