Milwaukee Bucks New Uniforms Unveiled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milwaukee Bucks New Uniforms Unveiled

Well guys, the Bucks are the 1st team to unveil there new unis. I for one, love them.

Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Sharp! i like it!
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Very nice. Excellent colour scheme. Subtly reminiscent of camo, which will help these be popular with the kids. Light beige isn't something I would have thought would work on any uni, but it looks great. Minimal use of blue and black adds some spice. The font shape strays just enough from classic font design to feel fresh, but not so much so as to feel try-hard. The random sizing and colour pattern of the blocks under the arm adds a dash of innovation and modernity. The upside down 'Fear the Deer', aimed at the players' POV, adds some wit.

Whoever designed these absolutely nailed it. And props to the Bucks higher-ups for signing off on something a little daring.

Who would have thought, two years ago, that I'd be jealous of the Bucks franchise?
      "Stop eating your sushi."
      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Those are excellent. Hope the Raps new unis look half as good as that.

Fear the dear is an epic motto too. Much better than pound the rock haha.

Comment

Here's the actual jerseys. Hard not to like them after their previous Christmas/Rudolph debacle of a design. Very MSU-like.

Comment

Michael Carter Williams throws out the first pitch at a Brewer's game. In the words of Bob Ueker "just a little outside." He dinged the camera man.

Comment

I forgot the black alternate jersey:

Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

I don't like the blue but other than that there's no question they absolutely killed their redesign.

Comment

Working...
                X