Memorable Moments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorable Moments

Now that the season is in the books I thought it would be fun to look back on what you people think are the more memorable moments of the season. Please share one with the group.

I'll start it off with "ball".

Raptors trump Lakers at home. Best game of the season.
    "Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you. That's true about the game, and in some ways about life too." ~ Michael Jordan
    ------------------------------------------
    "Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit at home and think about it. Go out and get busy." ~ Dale Carnegie

Comment

Bosh winner over Atlanta.

Comment

Hedo's alley-opp to DeMar towards the start of this season. Absolutely amazing.

Comment

Game one: Raptors beat the Cavs at home, Hedo had a decent game, Raps looking like a top 3 team in the East! Crazy atmosphere at home, I was so excited for the season at that point.......... so sad things turned out the way they did
          Your ex came by; you can call me Jonas Valanciunas, cause I'm the king of rebounds!

Comment

Game 82: DeMar's dunk. It was sick! I'm telling you, I agree with what Leo said during the game. DeMar is going to be greatly improved next season. It took him a while to catch up to the college game but when it happened he carried his team deep.

Comment

Mine is one that aches a bit, unfortunately: Hedo's last second long shot against Phoenix that went in and out ... and would’ve won us the game. Often wondered how that win, had it happened, would’ve affected the rest of the season.

Comment

A round one thumping at the hands of LeBron James?

Comment

Raptors blowout of the Mavs. When was the last time they blew out any team, least of all a top 4 team in the west

Comment

I remember Bosh hitting that monster three...was it against the lakers?

I'll never be able to forget Hedo leaning into Tony Allen's shoulder the game after Bosh went down.

Comment

DeMar's second dunk at the Dunk Comp. Why couldn't he have saved that for the finals?

Comment

Vs. San Antonio
                        Bargnani takes Duncan out to the 3 point line on the baseline, crosses him over with a couple between the legs, then dunks on him reverse style.
                        He has pretty good handles, especially for a 7 footer. If he used them more he would be sickkk.

Comment

Kobe missing that last shot in L.A thus giving the Raptors' victory over the NBA Champions.

I don't think I have been on the edge as much as I was on this game for a long time.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                            Kobe missing that last shot in L.A thus giving the Raptors' victory over the NBA Champions.

I don't think I have been on the edge as much as I was on this game for a long time.
                            That was in T.O.

I was there The atmosphere was insane. Easily best sporting event I've ever attended.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                              Hedo's alley-opp to DeMar towards the start of this season. Absolutely amazing.
                              Against Indiana, an underhand pass. Incredible play, one of the best passes I've seen in a long time.

Best moment of the season for me? The entire month of January and part of February beating Orlando, Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, New Orleans, Lakers. At that point I was thinking we could be a second round team

Comment

Working...
                              X