Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Toronto Raptor fans pull off the biggest troll in sports history.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mindlessness wrote: View Post
    Relevant.

*also he's not really that bad, he's just not as good as you should be to be an all-star
    Haven't seen enough of him to know his level of play

Comment

I think the more powerul and relevant fanbomb would be for the fan base to email and lettermail Masai telling him that we will not support a Dwayne Casey coached team and get him fired. I think that would gain us some respect around the league.

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
        I'm down. Having Bruno start the Allstar game would be like having Gurgensons make the NHL game last year. And casual fans would find it hilarious and might jump on the bandwagon if we make it go viral
        casual fans dont follow the draft. they have no idea who bruno is nor would they give a shit.

Comment

Liberal wrote: View Post
          I think the more powerul and relevant fanbomb would be for the fan base to email and lettermail Masai telling him that we will not support a Dwayne Casey coached team and get him fired. I think that would gain us some respect around the league.
          Do you have masai's email?
          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
            casual fans dont follow the draft. they have no idea who bruno is nor would they give a shit.
            I mean if someone were to make info grams (pictures with his picture on it + his stats) and post them on social media claiming he's clearly deserving of an Allstar birth of might catch on as a meme

Comment

I'm almost on board for a different purpose. I think fans have no business deciding who makes the All-Star game. I think it should be determined by the players. Every player should have to provide a top five for each position in their conference and the results of that exercise should determine the rosters.

Either that or have it as one large pool, then have two legendary captains (like the NFL Pro Bowl, and the first year they could have MJ and Larry be those captains) select their squads from that pool of players; conferences don't exist for the game because it's pointless anyway.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                I'm almost on board for a different purpose. I think fans have no business deciding who makes the All-Star game. I think it should be determined by the players. Every player should have to provide a top five for each position in their conference and the results of that exercise should determine the rosters.

Either that or have it as one large pool, then have two legendary captains (like the NFL Pro Bowl, and the first year they could have MJ and Larry be those captains) select their squads from that pool of players.
                Except NBA players will vote for their friends

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                  Except NBA players will vote for their friends
                  I think the likelihood of somebody making it in who shouldn't be there is much lower. No doubt you can't remove all biases but damn, how many friends does a guy need to swing the scales that much? Everyone has friends, do they not? Not everyone is from NYC or L.A. or China or Canada or wherever there is a enough population to vote in a 'Homer' pick.

Comment

Either that or have it as one large pool, then have two legendary captains (like the NFL Pro Bowl, and the first year they could have MJ and Larry be those captains) select their squads from that pool of players; conferences don't exist for the game because it's pointless anyway.
                    Yup, I was thinking along the same lines.

Let's do this simply to make a mockery of the fan voting process, and hopefully force Silver to abolish the practice altogether.

Comment

I think the likelihood of somebody making it in who shouldn't be there is much lower. No doubt you can't remove all biases but damn, how many friends does a guy need to swing the scales that much? Everyone has friends, do they not? Not everyone is from NYC or L.A. or China or Canada or wherever there is a enough population to vote in a 'Homer' pick.
                      True

Comment

Working...
                      X