No announcement yet.

Sac Kings. What a mess!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone noticed that on Boogie's Twitter account there is NOTHING insinuating he plays for the Kings... Only his over photo which is his name on the back of his jersey...

DeMarcus CousinsVerified account
    @boogiecousins
    Everyday a star is born ...Motivated from the struggle and hate #LoyaltyIsLove Manager: @andrew_rogers_ Instagram: boogiecousins

You would think it would say 'Power forward/Centre for Sac Kings' Or something like that... Interesting.

Comment

Karl wants to trade his extremely skilled C so they draft him an unskilled one

Comment

Hey, guys. I read a rumor yesterday that Raptors offered JV, TR and a first round pick for DC. I'm sorry if you have already discussed this... I've read this in Lithuanian media, but the original source is J. E. Skeets from "The starters". I've also tried to check his Twitter, but gave up in about two minutes... If this is true, at least it shows that MU is on a mission to bring a big time player. Peace !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        MeDar ReDozan

Comment

Henry_Chinaski wrote: View Post
          Hey, guys. I read a rumor yesterday that Raptors offered JV, TR and a first round pick for DC. I'm sorry if you have already discussed this... I've read this in Lithuanian media, but the original source is J. E. Skeets from "The starters". I've also tried to check his Twitter, but gave up in about two minutes... If this is true, at least it shows that MU is on a mission to bring a big time player. Peace !

It was a joke
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

And all the media in Lithuania took it seriously. No wonder I didn't find it no where else. It would've been interesting though. Sorry for the post then. It's embarrassing, I feel like an idiot...
            Peace !

MeDar ReDozan

Comment

And all the media in Lithuania took it seriously. No wonder I didn't find it no where else. It would've been interesting though. Sorry for the post then. It's embarrassing, I feel like an idiot...
              Peace !

Links?
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

It's in the basketball websites, major news websites... That's why I thought that this might be a legit rumor. Turns out it isn't.
                http://www.krepsinis.net/naujiena/ra...ousinsa/251802
                http://www.delfi.lt/sportas/krepsini....d?id=68353942
                http://m.lrytas.lt/naujiena.asp?id=14353326121435205353

MeDar ReDozan

Comment

It's in the basketball websites, major news websites... That's why I thought that this might be a legit rumor. Turns out it isn't.
                  http://www.krepsinis.net/naujiena/ra...ousinsa/251802
                  http://www.delfi.lt/sportas/krepsini....d?id=68353942
                  http://m.lrytas.lt/naujiena.asp?id=14353326121435205353

Wow hahahahhaha
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

They get rid of Malone, the only coach who gets along with DeMarcus lol

Comment

Hahahaha....

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...Karl-For-Cause

....and they are talking with Calipari.

They out do themselves each week. Dolan has met his match.

Comment

Every week something ridiculous is going on in Sacramento
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                          Hahahaha....

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...Karl-For-Cause

....and they are talking with Calipari.

They out do themselves each week. Dolan has met his match.
                          kings about to fire the first coach without a losing record since Webber

Comment

I'm Indian and I had a bad feeling about Ranadive from the start. Indians, especially the older generation, really like to meddle with shit and try to stick their nose in even if they have no idea what the fuck they are doing. He thinks since he coached his sons high school team he's some kind of basketball genius. I know it sounds like I'm stereotyping or generalizing, but this is a very common trait. My dad does the same shit, he read a few things on google and all of a sudden he's an expert lmao

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              I'm Indian and I had a bad feeling about Ranadive from the start. Indians, especially the older generation, really like to meddle with shit and try to stick their nose in even if they have no idea what the fuck they are doing. He thinks since he coached his sons high school team he's some kind of basketball genius. I know it sounds like I'm stereotyping or generalizing, but this is a very common trait. My dad does the same shit, he read a few things on google and all of a sudden he's an expert lmao
                              I would put it down to a generational thing and influenced by traditional (the old country) habits/upbringing forces that are difficult to shake. It's not particularly an Indian trait. Every immigrant group has their own set of values and "quirks" that are just part of the deal. Chances are you wont retain habits you find negative and immaterial to values you pick up here.

btw...there are many brilliant and successful north American/Canadian businessmen who when they become sports entrepreneurs turn into raving lunatics. The smell of the jock strap messes with their good sense.

Comment

Ranadiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
                                "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Working...
                                X