Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I was trying to remember who else has T-rex arms that is good. Then it dawned on me... Jimmy Butler has short ass arms. Jimmy has a height of 6'7.75" in shoes and a wingspan of 6'7.5". Sabonis is 6'10" height in shoes and 6'10.5" wingspan. This bumps sabonis up for me!

I have talked myself in an out of every player in our range since the playoffs ended. I'm looking forward to tomorrow for some closure.

Comment

• No one we draft can come in and start at the 4? What is life.
        Last edited by Masai Uhearme; Wed Jun 22, 2016, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• We all might be reading too much into the Sacramento thing. Might be as simple as they see the clear 6-man group after Simmons/Ingram, and figure they're drafting the 6th guy there no matter who it is.
          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post

Man. That must be infuriating and humbling at the same time. Kids whose dream to make the NBA don't want to play for you. Their agents hate you and won't recommend you. Any worse example of horrid culture out there? That is pathetic. That's early raps Kenny fucknut Anderson and Alonzo ratfuck mourning levels.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
              Clearly, my opinion in not being that ridiculously high on Murray is in the minority around here. I see a guy who can score, but who isn't above average at much else.

I do wonder how much people are letting the fact that he's Canadian color their opinion.
              A lot.
              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Dejounte Murray's shot chart.

Comment

• He is polarizing because he is Canadian but that isn't effecting the way he plays. Murray is a winner. He is Damian lillardesque. He has hops, he can drive, he can shoot, heart and drive for forever. Anyone see Murray ever not give full effort? Was there ever a minute he didn't look like he wanted to win. That's kyle Lowry level compete levels.

Murray is going to be good. Full stop.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    He is polarizing because he is Canadian but that isn't effecting the way he plays. Murray is a winner. He is Damian lillardesque. He has hops, he can drive, he can shoot, heart and drive for forever. Anyone see Murray ever not give full effort? Was there ever a minute he didn't look like he wanted to win. That's kyle Lowry level compete levels.

Murray is going to be good. Full stop.

I'm not arguing the point, but you're talking about intangibles, not skills. What does he do, skillwise, above average aside from scoring?

Comment

• Looking Ahead: 2016 NBA Draft

Jamal Murray has killer instinct. He has everything you need in a top dog. If James Harden can get away with that horrid defence, Jamal Murray can definitely survive on the court with all that heart and effort he gives.

Just stop this nonsense abt him being a catch and shoot guy off the bench for 10 mins. Ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm not arguing the point, but you're talking about intangibles, not skills. What does he do, skillwise, above average aside from scoring?
                        What does lillard or curry? Lots of highly regarded players are offensive players. Great offensive players change teams futures.

Especially if he can play the 1, there is good potential to get better at defense, based on size.

I think he plays intelligently as well.

There have been a lot of skilled players who didn't have the intangibles that have failed.

Put Murray between Wiggins and rubio. Wow. His defense can be hidden somewhat, especially with rubio. Wiggins not there yet. Then KAT(all caps). Jesus Christ that is a good team.

Comment

He's definitely above average at setting our hearts aflutter.
                          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                            What does lillard or curry? Lots of highly regarded players are offensive players. Great offensive players change teams futures.

Especially if he can play the 1, there is good potential to get better at defense, based on size.

I think he plays intelligently as well.

There have been a lot of skilled players who didn't have the intangibles that have failed.

Put Murray between Wiggins and rubio. Wow. His defense can be hidden somewhat, especially with rubio. Wiggins not there yet. Then KAT(all caps). Jesus Christ that is a good team.

I love his fit for the Timberwolves.

They can give Murray minutes and touches without worrying about whether it hurts them or not in the short term.

We can't. We have depth at the positions he plays, and we need to win now. It just doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                              He's definitely above average at setting our hearts aflutter.
                              Haha

Comment

Clearly, my opinion in not being that ridiculously high on Murray is in the minority around here. I see a guy who can score, but who isn't above average at much else.

I do wonder how much people are letting the fact that he's Canadian color their opinion.
                                Not colouring mine at all, think he's quite talented. Potential in him is skyhigh. If he's available I take him without thinking much.

Comment

Working...
                                X