• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    So basically you think JV is Wlit.
    Wilt 2.0

JV can shoot free throws so that makes him better than that old stiff

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      So basically you think JV is Wlit.
      Uhhh no, that's not what that post says

JV is a step behind superstars guys listed in terms of production/impact...so the only real reason to replace him is to get a player of superstar caliber.

Essentially, I would trade JV for Wilt, but anything less is really just trading him for a lesser or equal player.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
        I am still trying to make sense of wtf happened on this draft...

Orlando - lost draft day big time. Though Oladipo isnt that good and I bet Serge leaves next year so they wasted 2 young guys on a rental. Fail

Boston - lots of trades but no substance to them. Like the Brown pick though

Sacramento - Boogie trade has to be happening otherwise wtf

Brooklyn - a very good draft night. LeVert and RHJ on the wings is going to be great

Bucks - Maker at 10! Was looking forward to them taking advantage of having a great duo of Middleton and Giannis and being good, but it looks like their GM has gone full Colangelo. Never go full BC

Lakers - Got Ingram and a 7'1" centre. Strangely did something right.

Philly - drafted the wrong guy at #1. Ingram is the best player in the draft. Korkmaz and Luwawu were solid picks. Noel on the move for a PG?

Raps - draft day win

Nuggets - perfect draft. Murray and Hernangomez. Mudiay-Murray-Hernangomez-Gallo-Jokic...fuck me thats a cool lineup. Chandler, Nurkic, Faried should all be shopped to improve their bench

Minny - pekovic and rubio have to be on the move right? I hope so anyways

So far I am definitely tuning into more Denver, BKN, and Minny games this year. Also more Portland.

....Poor, poor Boogie
        Got to give John Hammond the benefit of doubt, he's been pretty good in the draft in the past.

Comment

Uhhh no, that's not what that post says

JV is a step behind superstars guys listed in terms of production/impact...so the only real reason to replace him is to get a player of superstar caliber.

Essentially, I would trade JV for Wilt, but anything less is really just trading him for a lesser or equal player.
          So your basically saying jv is a tier 2 superstar with guys like Paul George, Chris Paul and James harden

Cool
          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• JV is like a tough Kareem, or a black Arvydas Sabonis, or a 7ft Pippen, wouldn't trade him for the world.

Comment

• i still hate our draft
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                i still hate our draft
                I was looking forward to the post-draft meltdown. lol. You're taking it surprisingly well.

Comment

• These guys are going to dominate Summer League.

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                    So your basically saying jv is a tier 2 superstar with guys like Paul George, Chris Paul and James harden

Cool
                    Paul George and Chris Paul are superstars.

I wouldn't trade JV for Paul since we have Lowry

It would be a tough call for George...

James Harden is a joke who is a media favorite who will never take a team to anywhere but shambles because he is a pampered, self indulgent baby.

Comment

Paul George and Chris Paul are superstars.

I wouldn't trade JV for Paul since we have Lowry

It would be a tough call for George...

James Harden is a joke who is a media favorite who will never take a team to anywhere but shambles because he is a pampered, self indulgent baby.
                      Um....i love JV...but if we could get Paul George for him I would do that in a heart beat.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        yeah it was hard to watch. He's for sure bust too now. Drafted by the worst organization. He has no chance
                        Demarcus cousins plays for Sacramento and he's a superstar?

Comment

• Atothe wrote: View Post
                          Demarcus cousins plays for Sacramento and he's a superstar?
                          Ok man you seriously gonna compare Cousins and Skal?
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Cousins is so good despite being in SAC...he would be on another level if he was ever traded
                            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• russellhantz wrote: View Post
                              Um....i love JV...but if we could get Paul George for him I would do that in a heart beat.
                              Especially on the Raps where you know JV is never going to get the touches to max out his potential. George would be a true leader and the guards would have to give him the ball.

Sadly it's impossible with Bird reloading.

Comment

• Ya we were talking hypothetical. On that note I really hope JV takes the leap forward this year... i'm tired of all the other bigs in his draft class getting all the attention. He's better than all of them except for maybe Vuce and Tristan. Even those saying we should move on from JV so we can start Biz is crazyyyy talk.

Comment

Working...
                                X