No announcement yet.

Poeltl & Pascal - The 2016 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even if there is a consensus 9th pick, MU has been known to go against the norm.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
      Even if there is a consensus 9th pick, MU has been known to go against the norm.
      With the 9th pick in the 2016 NBA DRAFT the Toronto Raptors select... AJ HAMMONS!

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

Even if there is a consensus 9th pick, MU has been known to go against the norm.
          And on top of that, no Toronto specific rumour should be considered to have a legit source. Front office never leaks. Guys saying "Raps like so and so at 9" or "Raps don't like pick, want to trade" are just guys guessing.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            And on top of that, no Toronto specific rumour should be considered to have a legit source. Front office never leaks. Guys saying "Raps like so and so at 9" or "Raps don't like pick, want to trade" are just guys guessing.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
            Yeah even Woj couldn't leak MU's picks on twitter like he does to every other team.
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              High praise for Brogdon in this article.

"Malcolm Brogdon, 6'5" senior guard, Virginia: "Classic leader, winner. Will be able to play two positions. He's not an over-the-top athlete, but he's an over-the-top character guy, so he's gonna figure it out. Wouldn't shock me if he's president in 20 years. A little stuck between positions. That homemade jump shot gives you pause. His age hurts him—he's 23 because of his redshirt year. He measured 6'5" but his wingspan is 6'11", which is obscene. He's going to struggle getting his own shot off. I could see teams picking him as a [Cavaliers guard Matthew] Dellavedova-type player."

Comment

this was a good read
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  Yeah even Woj couldn't leak MU's picks on twitter like he does to every other team.
                  I thought he leaked the pick last year?

Comment

I thought he leaked the pick last year?
                    But not the Bruno pick though
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I see what you did there

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                        I see what you did there
                        lol... i was like damn no one noticed

Comment

Great read. Really interesting to see his take on Davis, Skal, Sabonis, Ellenson and Poetl.

Comment

Great read. Really interesting to see his take on Davis, Skal, Sabonis, Ellenson and Poetl.
                            He isn't a person, Finch is a pseudonym. It's a compiled opinion from multiple scouts/personnel made to look like one person said it. Allows anonymity and honesty.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              He isn't a person, Finch is a pseudonym. It's a compiled opinion from multiple scouts/personnel made to look like one person said it. Allows anonymity and honesty.
                              Ah sorry. Skipped the intro and just went to the player profiles here at work.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                                So I guess you could say it's a..unanimity?
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X