Poeltl & Pascal - The 2016 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KHD wrote: View Post
    one summer league game against the worst organization in basketball. lets wait to see a real game.
    I've been saying this since they were drafted. Watched a lot of game tape them after being drafted. Yesterday just reinforced what I got from the game tape.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      I've been saying this since they were drafted. Watched a lot of game tape them after being drafted. Yesterday just reinforced what I got from the game tape.
      Where did you find gametape, I'd love to watch some Siakam games.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
        Where did you find gametape, I'd love to watch some Siakam games.
        There two game on YouTube. Search "New Mexico State basketball"
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Ellenson looking aight

Comment

• ooops

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
              ooops
              He shot 31% from the field in Orlando SL.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Pascal Siakam introduced to the media

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I'm watching Lithuania-Spain right now. Sabonis looks good. Really good. Not sure why I didn't like him pre-draft.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    I'm watching Lithuania-Spain right now. Sabonis looks good. Really good. Not sure why I didn't like him pre-draft.
                    And JV? lol
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      And JV? lol
                      just so so, he got outplayed by Knicks' 2nd rounder in the 1st half

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        just so so, he got outplayed by Knicks' 2nd rounder in the 1st half
                        Sad. Someone on here said he looked slow as well. Not good. That's my biggest worry about him and us losing Biz. He just can't keep up defensively with how small and fast the league has become. Relying on him to man the defense is gonna be rough. And we don't give him enough touches on the offensive end to help him make up for his lack of defense with offense.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• i started watching mid-3rd quarter. awkward team, everyone wants to post up or drive inside. offense way more crowded than the Spanish team.

Sabonis still sticks out his ass while shooting and shoots in low trajectory, people talked about his great workout shooting form, but that's either relapsed or was a bit mythical to begin with.

I like Sabonis well enough, though. if we had to draft a center, i don't mind him. a lot to like.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            Sad. Someone on here said he looked slow as well. Not good. That's my biggest worry about him and us losing Biz. He just can't keep up defensively with how small and fast the league has become. Relying on him to man the defense is gonna be rough. And we don't give him enough touches on the offensive end to help him make up for his lack of defense with offense.
                            step away from the ledge dude.

last we saw valanciunas in the nba he looked fantastic, maybe don't read into a literally meaningless exhibition game?

Comment

• What's the point of constant complaints?
                              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                                step away from the ledge dude.

last we saw valanciunas in the nba he looked fantastic, maybe don't read into a literally meaningless exhibition game?
                                I just feel he should be dominating with how good he looked in the NBA before he got injured. But you are right

Comment

Working...
                                X